PDA

View Full Version : Helderberg Crash on DSTV tonight 21:00 (25 May)

techman12
25th May 2008, 13:43
Just a reminder

Tonight ( Sunday 25 May ) 21:00 on National Geographic Channel ( channel 260 )
Air Crash Investigaion 'Cargo Conspiracy'

cavortingcheetah
25th May 2008, 14:06
:hmm:

That is a very interesting reminder. In the land of the Whisks at the moment, would the time be Zulu time then?

eish
25th May 2008, 14:57
cheetah

Time referred to is Zulu time +2. 21:00 here behind the boerewors curtain.

eish:)

cavortingcheetah
25th May 2008, 15:37
:):hmm:

eish! What on earth can one say when faced with such prismatic brilliance and from such a locaion too?
Which reminds one, where on earth or the celestial heavens, well one hopes not really, is Rainbow, rottweiler of the rumour mongrels?:eek:
edited with an add on to inform readers that programme is not available in Whiskland.:{

eish
25th May 2008, 16:17
"Jislaaik" will suffice:}

Lynessa
25th May 2008, 16:34
Thanks for the reminder.
Lets see if they tell the true story or not.
Did the crew take a chance or where they put under pressure.

PappaAlphaX-ray
25th May 2008, 16:44
Go here...http://www.withmaliceandforethought.com/index.html

freefly_rulz
26th May 2008, 08:23
P-A-X,

Why the need to hide your true pprune identity with this post?

I read the accident investigation report, and many questions were left unanswered, so the site gives a nice indication of a probable world-wide conspiracy, with major players. If we dig deep enough, we will find a major can of worms.

Thank you for posting the link, now I can spend hours and hours sifting through the information, as I would like to know the truth as well, but as we know, governments don't admit wrong doings, even 20 years after the fact.

Whenwe
26th May 2008, 08:24
Saw it....... Don't bother.
I doubt if it has commercial value.

Selfloader
26th May 2008, 09:32
Missed the heads-up yesterday and by chance caught the last 10 minutes of the show. From the title (Cargo Conspiracy) I guess it revolved around the theories of rocket fuel, "red mercury", atom bomb components and all the other unproved allegations. Of the little I saw, Rennie struck me as being the one word of sanity. What did those of you who saw the whole show think?

Whenwe
26th May 2008, 10:55
Rennie van Zyl sums it up correctly when he says that someone has to come forward and confess.........
Let us not forget that if the SACAA accident investigation department had confiscated the SAA ZUR tape on that fatefull Saturday, as they should have, then the accident report may have reflected a lot more of the truth.

Meckanic
26th May 2008, 17:18
It's an interesting bit of glass tit fluff. They don't tell you enough, because they didn't investigate enough, I know they dropped the ball. They didn't seem to want the truth. It appears they wanted sales value only :bored:

"Thank you so much for taking the time to talk with me and offering to share some of the information that you’ve uncovered about the Helderberg. I understand that doing so would put you at undue risk. Our program is about air safety, not about government wrong-doings, and we certainly don’t want to put anyone at any risk. It seems the wisest course would be for us to proceed without the information and documentation in your possession." - Greta Knutzen April 30, 2007 (for Mayday/Cineflix on the Helderberg story)

How can anyone in good conscience present something so public without knowing all the truth? It's almost like the episode was a bit 'o spin to try and close the case.

Hence they have a cutesy little program of plane goes up, plane goes??? and plane goes down. Rennie did do a good job and I believe he wants to get to the truth just as much as the rest of the people interested in this catastrophe. But as long as we have TV programming that would rather sell advertising dollars than explore what's really happening in the world, there will be no truth. Dead and gone are the days of investigative reporting as the mass media is owned by the people who own the governments.

Cheers - Dave

PappaAlphaX-ray
26th May 2008, 18:09
Freefly...am just a humble aviation enthusiast, since childhood (yes I sim). Stumbled upon the site.

freefly_rulz
26th May 2008, 19:13
Freefly...am just a humble aviation enthusiast, since childhood (yes I sim). Stumbled upon the site.

Thanks anyway's for the site, it's much appreciated.

Erm..... any other sites you would like to share with us? New aviation sites are always interesting.

PappaAlphaX-ray
26th May 2008, 20:20
Freefly...I think all of us have trawled the major sites. There is one that is, so far, seriously up to date. Go here http://www.jacdec.de/news/news.htm

Thanks for the decent comms.

hoendertjie
29th May 2008, 10:03
I missed the program on Sunday night. Does anyone know if and when it will be screened again?

freefly_rulz
29th May 2008, 10:57
http://www.jacdec.de/news/news.htm

AWESOME site, thanks alot!

Well, this might be another opportunity to ask anyone for more sites. I love browsing in between flights, all I do is fly, sleep, eat, and browse the www.

Life is simple, eat, sleep, fly.

Whenwe
30th May 2008, 07:50
Hoendertjie,
Search Youtube, it's there.

Maybe Mechanic has the link?

hoendertjie
30th May 2008, 08:50
Thanks WhenWe,

The screenings are as follows:

Tuesday 3 June: 21:00
Wednesday 4 June: 00:00 and 03:00