PDA

View Full Version : JAR Q Subpart

ppppilot
20th May 2008, 17:43
Does anybody knows or have information about the Q Subpart?
Is it still on redaction or on its final form?
Would be more restrictive on duty times?
Thanks in advance

ppppilot
22nd May 2008, 17:32
Sorry RTO but I don't get your point.
As far as I know, the aplication of the JAR OPS Subpart Q including the Annex III is mandatory to all EU member states from July 2008.
The latest redaction of the subpart that I know is this one
http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2006:377:0001:0175:EN:PDF
but I want to know if there is any amendment to its final form.

cldrvr
22nd May 2008, 17:51
The UK is exempting part Q. CAP 371 will remain in force even after July

ppppilot
22nd May 2008, 17:56
¿Exempting? ¿Is that possible? I think there is a margin of one or two year for the adaptation. ¿Is that what you mean?
Unless your local rules are more restrictive...

ppppilot
23rd May 2008, 11:07
You are right RTO :ok:
I was supposing that all of EU have similar duty restrictions but I must be wrong.
It is hard to understand all that formulas on the local regulations. Does anyone knows an article or somewhere with a comparative on duty times for the EU? :}
With respect to Spain I have found the Q Subpart a crime. The only good things is that positioning after duty will count same as duty and that duty period now include taxi times. :ugh:

Denti
24th May 2008, 18:33
Subpart Q is indeed mandatory for all EU states from july this year. However if local regulations are allready more restrictive in each and every single case they can remain unchanged. In most states Subpart Q will be adopted with some remainders of previous local regulations in force so that indeed duty time regulations vary between pretty much all european states.

In germany we have a very difficult time adopting subpart Q since the final german adaption is not through the legislation process yet so introduction time will be very close to NIL.

ppppilot
24th May 2008, 21:22
In germany we have a very difficult time adopting subpart Q since the final german adaption is not through the legislation process yet so introduction time will be very close to NIL.
What a good luck:ok: