PDA

View Full Version : Aviation studies

plane_kerazy
18th May 2008, 18:46
Hi I was woundering if anyone could help me? Im trying to gain a city and guilds qualification in operations and dispatch does anyone know who does these courses and how much it would cost? cheers!!!!:ok:

boredcounter
19th May 2008, 01:17
AVTECH2000, sorry, I do not have a link to hand or their contact details since they moved, a google search should locate them.

Not sure of the cost of, or if you need to do the foundation course.

The 'Advanced' bit was I believe about GBP1900.00 + exam fees when I was signed up in 2006.

Only very ballpark figures, so I hope it at least helps a tad.

Bored

www.avtech2000.co.uk
[email protected]

Phone / Fax and address avail, pm if you want it.

aftabahmedk
19th May 2008, 15:34
Hi,
i wanted to know that where in london i can do a flight operation or dispatch course except avtech and glasgow
pls pm me i would be very thankful.
Aftab

plane_kerazy
24th May 2008, 23:20
as far as i am aware avtech is one of the very few places that does a recognised qualification as a city and guilds the metroplitan university of london does one but it cost 3.5 grand a year and takes 6 years as a part time study of 3 as a full but i think that delves into the relms of aviation mangemnet aswell as all the other areas.... ive been told although expensive avtech seems to be the best for study support etc.

plane_kerazy
24th May 2008, 23:23
yea thaks for that bored ive found out it cost around 1032 as a package or 181 as individual units for tha advanced ones... am a bit puzzled do you have to pay for exames seperatly as well as the individual unit price?