PDA

View Full Version : New member w/coupla questions

ATCZERO
17th May 2008, 16:49
Hi All.

First question: Do a lot of Air Traffic Controllers hang out here? Do you want another one? I'm in my 23rd year and have worked terminal and enroute. I'd be happy to answer questions or be a punching bag, if you need to vent.

My second question, edited out for some reason, was is there a section of this board where one can sell aviation related items that a professional pilot might want? Nothing commercial, just a private, one time thing.

Thanks and see you in the forums!

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
18th May 2008, 18:25
Hi Ya and welcome to the lunatic asylum. This is the place where the moderators put all the junk; Heaven only knows why!! There is a dedicated ATC forum a few lines up and you'd be extremely welcome on there.

Best regards

HD (Heathrow but now retired)

chiglet
18th May 2008, 20:45
Hi Zero
As HD says lots of us on here. I somehow don't think that the Mods would let you sell stuff on here
watp iktch

PPRuNe Pop
18th May 2008, 21:09
ATCZERO,

You are more than welcome. If you tend be serious you can frequent the ATC forum and then you can enjoy the stuff on here at your leisure.

HD is a well known frequenter and is always available to answer ATC questions, as well as other matters of which he is familar. He is just one of many I might add.