PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Flight Dispatcher job in Dubai

canadiangal75
17th May 2008, 15:22
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a flight dispatcher job in Dubai. I have the required qualifications, just want to know where to apply. Anyone know who's hiring and what salary to expect?

praps22
18th May 2008, 22:11
try paying for advertising!

Regards,
JB007

ferhankaka
19th May 2008, 21:59
Hey where did u graduate from? and how long have u been looking for a job in dubai?

canadiangal75
20th May 2008, 04:39
I graduated from Emirates Aviation College (Jeppessen). I started sending my resume in March. I finished my course in April (end). But I am going to Denver to get my FAA in June. So I really don't expect anything until July when I get back. I did get a job, but quit since it wasn't what I wanted workwise.

ferhankaka
20th May 2008, 15:43
why wouyld u want an faa when u alraedy have the gcc?

canadiangal75
20th May 2008, 17:35
well it's a personal choice I guess. I know if I don't get it now, I won't want to study for it again later. The Jeppesen course is FAA and all you need is a refresher in Denver and you are eligible to write the exams. Alot of companies prefer that you have FAA so it may put me at an advantage. Also if (when) I move back to Canada, they usually ask for the FAA, as does everywhere else. Put it this way, GCAA is good for the UAE; FAA is good worldwide.

pratham
21st May 2008, 05:50
hey canadian gurl .. hw are you doing after leaving our family..
i hopw alls well with you.. i hope u remember my name if not u can recall it as PK

neways as for this forum question goes, there are a lot of companies hiring ... just make sure after u drop in your cv, call them nag them bother them ;-) guess wat it wrks in uae.. its true and its been tested..

best of luck canadina gurl ( some of the people in the company miss u i will pass on the info that you are hiding here;-)...

best of luck guyss

sadikhusain
14th Aug 2008, 09:47
Dear,
I am a Flight Dispatcher in GulfJet Dubai....the rest I need to pay for...

Regards
JB007

amrahmed
14th Sep 2009, 20:00
hi canadiangal
did you went to denver and get faa?? am planning to take dispatcher licence from usa,denver,jeppesen..pls advise me if you went,and what about the studing and teaching there ,as i am hardly try to compare between dispatch schools in usa.
thanks