PDA

View Full Version : Safari Express-arusha,tanzania

samjetblaster
17th May 2008, 15:00
Anyone heard of a company called Safari Express based in Arusha,Tanzania? Is it still operating from there or based elsewhere?Is this company trustworthy for chartering?who is their contact?

cpt hamna sheeda
18th May 2008, 09:45
SAY AGAIN!

Soap Box Cowboy
18th May 2008, 10:01
Haha......... :p

They ceased operation, aircraft long gone, pilots long gone, chief pilot ran off to Dubai, not sure what the full story in there only based on hearsay.

If you want to Charter look into Auric Air, Air Excell, Coastal aviation and Tanzanair.

NoMore206Pilot
21st May 2008, 17:53
Whats the unofficial story SoabBox???
Do you know where Ginger Ben is working now?

Always thought G. was slick! Too slick;)

Soap Box Cowboy
22nd May 2008, 20:12
Andrea might know where Ben went, will ask her next time I see her.

Yeah G is slick, better than Teflon. What ever happened with the whole mess concerning the Navajo and Chieftan?

You got the give the guy credit though, he talks the talk :}

Did our Uganden friend ever get his money?

406pilot
23rd May 2008, 22:35
hola,

carefull now with the names now chris, this is a sensitive issue...he he he, our "ugandan friend" normally visits these pages so i presume he should be able to tell us his story

keep it up there fellows,

no more 406pilot

samjetblaster
24th May 2008, 11:10
Hola 406 PILOT,
You seem to be well informed of what is going on with this Company and that the Ugandan watches this site,etc..Are you sure you don't know where Mr Slick has vanished to?How many people has he conned?:confused:

406pilot
24th May 2008, 22:34
hola'

yes actually all the guys tht worked there are friends of mine thts why i happen to know a thing or two abt this company, as to the whereabouts of mr.slick its no secret if u read between the lines on this thread you should be able to figure it out yourself, provided you can of course do that...

no more 406pilot

chileno 777
25th May 2008, 17:54
SAY AGAIN!

:}:E
Excellent sense of humor:D

Attitude17Degrees
26th May 2008, 16:38
Is that the new name for the conner ?....

LOL !

Well as 406 or should I say No More 406, says Its no Secret to the where abouts of Mr Slick AKA SRK !

Latest rumour is he has invested all the loot from SAFARI EXPRESS somewhere in Dubai.................... its a rumour site after all!

Hey I hear his green card is coming through, maybe the debtors can have a cup o tea n a friendly chat with him when in Dar next month... shhhhh

17 degrees

406pilot
26th May 2008, 20:38
hola'

i wonder how many people know him by srk alias...think ur exposing urself there baap....conning is an art not everyone can do it, i still admire the guy for wht he has done, and sincerely hope he gets back to business and may be this time introduce jet flights into the serengeti

no more 406pilot

samjetblaster
28th May 2008, 06:21
Hola Mr.406!
Obviously, you are good friends and seem to admire and defend Mr.Slick who has conned so many people in East and South Africa. Unlike Attitude 17 degrees who is frank and gives other viewers on this site a clear picture. Thanks to him and others on this site,I know where to put my money and invest elsewhere. I would have been another statistic thanks to you saying he's admirable. Being a young pilot yourself, you should know better than defend other pilots who act irresponsibly and tarnish the aviation industry.:=

flyhardmo
30th May 2008, 03:09
ginger ben is in Australia. Well he was 3 weeks ago when we had a messy night in sydney. :ok:

Attitude17Degrees
30th May 2008, 23:17
Mr Hola (406)

sounds like there seems to be a case of mistaken Identity here. Are you refering to someone you know ?

As far as Mr Slick is concerned, he was a con man and will remain a con man only improving at his skills thanks to admirers like you !

17 degrees it is!

406pilot
2nd Jun 2008, 19:28
hola'

my my so much sledging for the "young pilot"...ha ha ha ive been called lots of things in my life but i must say this one takes the cake..

come on now fellows, i admire him cause of various reasons..one of them is becoming a millionare$$ before reaching 40, which im sure many of us writting in those extra large fonts havent been able to achive...

and here's the bitter fact of life fellows, there are those of us who stay loyal and broke and the rest of them are thugs and rich, which side to choose is quite simple..:ok:

ATTITUDE 17: the alias srk was given to him by me and i know everyone who calls him by tht name, sorry if i mistook u for some else, which i doubt..

BOTTOM LINE...yes i am his friend just like everyone else who is a pilot and till he proves to me tht he is a crook i will continue to defend him..

no more 406pilot

samjetblaster
2nd Jun 2008, 19:53
the bitter fact of life fellows, there are those of us who stay loyal and broke and the rest of them are thugs and rich, which side to choose is quite simple..:ok:

From your quote above,we know which way you would like to follow...shame on you!!

406pilot
3rd Jun 2008, 09:05
hola'

nice to see someone has reduced their font size...u should understand when i said "there are those of us" ...us meaning me

if u dont posses the intelligence to read between the lines u deserved to be conned by the likes of mr.slick

no more 406pilot

samjetblaster
3rd Jun 2008, 10:27
Whatever!:ugh:

petesevenseven
3rd Jun 2008, 14:46
Jumbo,

These are my 50 shillingis worth.

406 I understand that Mr Slick is one of your friends you guys obviously go back a very long way and you shared very many chilly popadoms together. Thats really great man and he's quite lucky to have a friend like you sticking strong by his side whilst the rest of the world is slagging you both off.

The issue here with Mr. Slick is that he hasn't taken any responsibility for what has happend. All he did was flee the scene after the crash. We know quite a few people like that over there.

What Slick needed to do was give his employees and his creditors some explanation for the failures of his project. Just by simply comming clean with everyone and letting them know that things wern't working out as planned would have been enough. By running away like a coward and flying for Falcon in Dubai earing peanuts just aint good enough for some people!!!!

All he needed to do was admit it didn't work, admit he couldn't pay, admit his failures and pickup the pieces learn from his mistakes and start again. Thats what being human is all about after all!!!!!

The bottom line is HE NEEDED TO TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY.

AS HE HASN'T TAKEN ANY OWNERSHIP FOR HIS SHORT COMMINGS PEOPLE WILL HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HIM AND WILL LABEL HIM A "SLICK" "CONMAN".

And they will also slag you off for supporting him. You didn't lose anything coz you didn't work for him we know guys who did work for him and they are still waiting for an explanation as to where their salaries are.

Happy landings!!!!

Pete.

406pilot
3rd Jun 2008, 20:25
hola'

people u guys are confusing support with admiration...i never said i support him all i said is tht i admire him for wht his vision, which was to bring twin turboprop 1900's to tanzania,a country with more caravans thn airstrips...

no more 406pilot

samjetblaster
4th Jun 2008, 10:56
Liar,Liar!!
Trying to justify yourself now? Anyone can bring a B1900 to Tanzania anytime. The fact of the matter is that Mr.Slick is a professional conman and brings down the reputation of professional pilots and general aviation in Tanzania.

How would you feel if TC didn't pay your salary all of a sudden and then the CEO vanishes leaving debts and the company in shambles?

Even his close friends have been conned including Capt A who entrusted him with his 406 aircraft. Mr Slick then gave him a title deed of his house as guarantee for US$90K. He disappears for a few months then returns to Tanzania claiming Capt.A stole the title. He even reported him to the police.

Three aircrafts were impounded by Phoenix aviation in Kenya. 1 aircraft was released because the owner paid the outstanding bills left by Mr Slick. The other two aircrafts are still rotting and incurring parking fees at Wilson airport. The list continues as people have just informed me of the situation.

Now Hola 406, you are a young..YES YOUNG!!!..pilot, do you still want to spoil your reputation too by be friending and defending this conman for his actions. Do you still admire him?
Once again, this person has damaged the reputation of the aviation industry in Tanzania and new investers like me will definitely think twice before putting our money there!:=

petesevenseven
4th Jun 2008, 12:38
I'm going to stick up for my friend 406 here:ok:

Firstly he's actually NOT a "young pilot" he is one of the most experienced former GA pilots with a CLEAN RECORD in TZ so you need to get your facts straight there.

Also A is just as crooked as slick so don't be fooled!!! As far as i'm concerned with A loosing out was just another conman getting conned:}

If you don't think there are any other conmen operators in TZ then you better open your eye's buddy coz there is a long list of them!!!!!! Thats Aviation in Africa!!!!

Happy Landings,

Pete:ok:

lowbypass
4th Jun 2008, 13:55
Of ALL the companies in TZ, please tell me which operator is 'clean'?
Some would appear to be...after a series of name changing to avoid the obvious which is equally dubious/wrong.
This business is for crooks OR the rich.
My observation, I might be wrong.

helldog
4th Jun 2008, 14:41
Ok here is my 30 000 000 000 Zim dollars worth.

First of all I have to say I respect 406 loads, not for his pilot skills though, I hear you lost a lot of weight well done!!! So they dont have to ballast out that Dash 8 huh:ok:

But I have to say this man, you cant say much for your boy. I have in the past wished his company the best because I didn't want my mates and other fellow pilots to be out of work. So I was of the opinion that people should not slag him off on pprune but look at me now, I have egg on my face, people still lost their jobs and others lost a load of money...the knockers were right:oh: I have not talked to "slick" for years, call it professionally distancing myself.

As far as A goes...anyone who has ejected out of a Mig 21 is ok by me:D

PS 406, what diet were you on? I am getting fat.:sad:

406pilot
4th Jun 2008, 18:43
hola'

thanks pete for sticking out for your me...as for helldog buddy the diet is called detox..quite simple actually u just take out all the crap in you and post it on pprune...the fact tht ur putting on weight just means you're full of SH..t

mr.slick will always be my friend (as long as he remains to be a millionaire) he he he...as far as my reputation goes, oh well wht can i say..ive already gotten into trouble many time's for just posting here, those extra large fonts dont scare me..

no more 406pilot

N-757PJ
4th Jun 2008, 19:12
Sorry for the intrusion in this lovely Club. My believe is that he did all these stories also being supported by a lot of other people… investors, friends and TCCA included.
However he had the courage to start a nice dream …very hard to do …but still a nice dream. It could be gone in better way, unfortunately for everybody it went in the worst direction.
Nice landings.

aamandani
4th Jun 2008, 21:02
yea 406 those fonts are too big man..yo samjet u need to make thse smaller.. ur taking too much space on pprune..so please need the space for more interesting comments rather thn u complaining jst bcoz sme1 had the courage to evn start something called SAFARI EXPRESS.

happy landings fellas..

Attitude17Degrees
5th Jun 2008, 10:22
Hey Hola

Mr Slicks in need of a New lawyer

You just fulfilled the requirements, Pay is Excellent. thats if you get the money ;).

ATTITUDE 17: the alias srk was given to him by me and i know everyone who calls him by tht name, sorry if i mistook u for some else, which i doubt..

BOTTOM LINE...yes i am his friend just like everyone else who is a pilot and till he proves to me tht he is a crook i will continue to defend him..

I know That SRK was your given name ! and its not a new one either, just look back in time !

Of course you are his friend otherwise why the hell would you DEFEND him.

Whatever happend to your other good mate who Slick screwed big time not to mention your part, again going back in time ........... if you can read between the lines, pity he dont know that.

No wonder you support Slick so much, after all you come from the same bowl of soup eh .... dont need to get any kind of proof of him being a crook !

For proof I would talk to Regional Boys and grown up men !

As far as weight loss :E stop the G and detoxification is done ;)

SJB,

You are dealing with a bunch of **** stirrers here

helldog
5th Jun 2008, 17:22
Hahaha Detox hey, I tell you my veins are filled with 38% alcohol, if it drops below that level I collapse. Man I need a beer right now. But I am changing the subject now......what were we talking about again?

petesevenseven
6th Jun 2008, 03:47
Hey Doggy!!

I believe we were talking about Garlic Naan Detox:}

Happy Landings!!!

Pete:ok:

flyhardmo
9th Jun 2008, 03:37
I'm not going to get into this slagging match except to clarify something.

Also A is just as crooked as slick so don't be fooled!!! As far as i'm concerned with A loosing out was just another conman getting conned

Captain A is the most honest bloke you have ever met. He takes his religion seriously which keeps him like that. He is so honest in fact he doesn't know when not to tell you that you are a çun+ and thats where his arrogance shows.
The fact that he doesn't pay much, doesn't make him a crook only a busniess man. Taking the deed to the house as insurance was a smart move in the best interest of his company, not a scam to con anyone into giving up their assets.

Congrats on the little one helldog. As for diets, I would recommend divorce :}

helldog
9th Jun 2008, 12:09
Cheers Mo, good advice as usual.:ok:

petesevenseven
9th Jun 2008, 15:09
Mo he helped you he gave you your break when you needed your multi time but lets not forget you really sweated for the pennys he payed you. As far as im concerned he screwed me!!!! As far as your'e concerned he's a good business man and you bent over very hard for him while he gave you a big dick as far as im concerned he's a crook he will always be a crook. If your'e happy with that thats fine.

"He is so honest in fact he doesn't know when not to tell you that you are a çun+ and thats where his arrogance shows."

Thats all nice and well mate but i'd just like to point out when he was calling ME a **** he also called my wife a whore!!!! That i'll never forget!!!

He's a F:mad:n Crook!!!

I'll see you in the good Harbour soon!!!

Pete!!!

perceval
9th Jun 2008, 16:22
hot topics as usual . just wanted to say a big hello to the scattered boys out there .
just a detail though , regarding the A/C impounded by phoenix '... the stories vary a lot regarding who hasn't paid what ...
And there was something fishy going on between the kaburu lesser and a WIL operator regarding those 1900 . Fairly complex story actually.
Anybody heard from big boy from UG ?

406pilot
9th Jun 2008, 20:51
hola'

keep it coming guys....people need to understand this is africa bwana and its called u gotta keep ur heads up here,otherwise ur gonna get conned..im watching to much "prison break" episodes..lol
love this slagging to the max, congrats just whn u thought this world had brats here comes another special edition from helldog..good on u mate

no more 406pilot

perceval
9th Jun 2008, 21:26
hey 406pilot , the more and more misnamed . I understand you are with ATC now , could you pm me an email to your HR department , or CP ....
keep it up mate ...

lone Falcon
12th Jun 2008, 16:08
406 Bud,

I cant beleive what you have posted here !

mr.slick will always be my friend (as long as he remains to be a millionaire)

Well He is no longer a millionaire !

Seems like you have a lot of time off these days eh ? heh eheh ehehe

LF

Soap Box Cowboy
12th Jun 2008, 23:34
What are you talking about, we are all millionares here, hell if we were in Zim we would be Billionares :E

lone Falcon
24th Jun 2008, 07:49
Hey guys!

Just to revive this interesting thread again !

Mr Slick has once again done it !

He has left tons of bills at Falcon and gone !.....Hotel bills from Kuwait to All around the gulf to dubai and the list goes on and on....

LF

samjetblaster
28th Jan 2009, 20:40
Where is Mr Slick?????????????????:E

samjetblaster
19th Oct 2009, 01:28
What happen to this Company.A friend of mine has been trying to contact the MD but no joy.It's look like he has been conned again:confused:

samjetblaster
21st Oct 2009, 08:31
Anybody home?????????:mad: