PDA

View Full Version : Info on AIR MAURITIUS for FO job please .

pablo2973
16th May 2008, 21:06
Hi everyone ,I have been reading on exodus on this company and I´m also aware of the pros and cons all of you have written about the company ,but to understand my situation let me tell you ....

I´m a low time pilot 540h TT just got my JAR ATR 42/72 type rating revalidated on my licence no time on actual a/c though , I have written to ALL continents got information about every ATR operator in the world and have written and phone most of them ,the closest I´ve got to an interview is farnair ,who just said , "maybe" next month ...., so my situation is quite different from you guys on the A.Mauritius exodus tread , the question is .... Is there anyone out there who can enlighten me on names E mail addreses, and telfs to get in touch with this people at Air Mauritius,to find out if they can give me a chance to fly for them ? I sent them all my details last year by ordinary mail as they require through their web page but they did not even aknowledge receiving it ,anyone can help me out ?
Thank you very much, to all of you .
Best regards

Captain_djaffar
18th May 2008, 18:24
---------deleted----------- sorry.

check your pm mate

mlindb
18th May 2008, 20:35
Pablo, have you tried Solenta Aviation (South Africa)? From time to time they need ATR pilots.

Captain_djaffar
20th May 2008, 15:05
hi mlindb,

just for the sake of information,do airlines or companies or even SACAA accept expats with Jaa license standards directly for application or they must already have converted to south african standards ?

flux
20th May 2008, 15:48
From Jar, I would imagine they would validate ......... What you after?

Malagant
21st May 2008, 02:55
With your JAR and a rating check Flightinternational Flight deck positions, there are alot of advertising for ATR crew in Europe, Ireland, India..Good luck!