PDA

View Full Version : Aerobatics in Asia-Malaysia

azlee_19
11th May 2008, 18:58
Hello guys, have any of you hear if anybody doing this in Malaysia/Asia (except for airforce). I ve done some hours of aerobatics in USA, the reason is:
1- Its virtually none in Malaysia:=
2- Australia and europe -Expensive! :eek:
3-USA the cheapest- but getng more expensive.:D

However I came across 'wings over Asia' website, offering a weekend program, teaching theories plus 1 hour of flying and another 15 minutes intro by some Aussie pilot for RM3500, that is USD1000!!! OUTREAGOUS!!!! i paid USD 1000 for 5 lessons there in USA! (even flew the pitts)

Lets share some infos. I am also looking for partners to purchase a christen eagle or decathlon, from USA of course, but have to keep finding informations first.

azlee_19
14th May 2008, 13:11
Well i assuma noone in Asia is interested.... no wonder we asians are soooo behind the others in aviation, and no wonder air crash investigation ,747 crew assuming their aircraft instrument out of order instead of rolling over, they pulled up....HUH

mark sicknote
15th May 2008, 00:19
There are a couple of aero instructors based out of Clark nad Manila in the Philippines. One owns a decathlon.

PM me if you require further dets.

Best,

Sicknote:ok:

azlee_19
23rd May 2008, 16:43
Here is the website:

http://www.aerobatics-r-us.com/index.html (http://www.aerobatics-r-us.com/index.html)

rmac
23rd May 2008, 18:28
When I lived in Singapore 2000-2005 there were a couple of guys sharing a Pitts at the flying club in JB. Maybe they are still there.

azlee_19
1st Jun 2008, 11:24
Yeah, i heard about those guys too, their initial course is bit expensive,, i seem to have no way how to contact them. just to learn some basic stuff overe weekends.. Anyone?

(johor bahru flying club isnt it?)

mark sicknote
2nd Jun 2008, 10:09
Sorry mate,

Been very busy.

In Philippines this weekend and will try to put you in touch with the guy you need to speak to.

sorry for delay,

Best,

Sicknote:ok:

Hermie
6th Sep 2008, 03:15
Aerobatics pilot are unheard of in Singapore. Many of those are pretty much focused on landing an Airline job.

I'm planning to do my PPL and master aerobatics. Any recommendation as to where I can do my aerobatics. I'm not looking anywhere in Asia, perhaps Australia or USA.

Hearing from anyone..