PDA

View Full Version : First Gulf war Tabuk

acepilotmurdock
9th May 2008, 14:52
Hi there.... I am trying to see how many people on the sit were in the first gulf war and based at Tabuk. My Dad ran the lightning club there and i have some fantastic pics of certain individuals...ie Alistair monkman, moose poole, Andy Walters and anyone else who was there.

Sit back and wait for ppl to post :ok:

L J R
10th May 2008, 01:57
Whilst some of us may know these individuals, and others on that det, and may have even been there - They have families - And, you might want to consider that they lost some frineds who also had families.....

acepilotmurdock
10th May 2008, 07:59
The thread was so i could possiblyget intouch with these people and see if my dadand family could catch up over a jar. The pics were never gonna be for public consumption, they were for whoever got back intouch and that wanted some memories....etc.So please dontgo jumping down my throat about what to put on the internet and stuff. I myself was in the military.:ok:

acepilotmurdock
10th May 2008, 08:43
Thanx hope to catch upwith some people, no probs i understand where you were coming from:ok:

ARINC
10th May 2008, 20:26
Was on a Course with one last week...how the time flew as we swung the lamp. Far more interesting than FADECS....:}