PDA

View Full Version : wanna join cadet pilot

silyenny1026
8th May 2008, 02:21
hi everybody ...can give me some opinion or not..now i am diploma in nursing student ,under bond ,but hope that can join cadet pilto ,but my problem is if said now i go n join cadet i have to pay back RM 50000 ,but then i still got 1n half year to go to complete my nursing course ,so what should i do now?? if i want to join cadet is take up by loan..
got anybody can gv me a opinion?? plz...:rolleyes:

sycamore
8th May 2008, 09:27
Selamat Petang,S1026; I suggest you should read the `wannabees` forum,and the `South Asia forum` as more appropriate to your request,particularly for `cadets pilots`. It will be expensive,and you may be `bonded` as well,but the choice will be yours. Anyway,we wish you the best in your endeavours,`selamat jalan`,but please remember you should not`txt`,as it appears`childish`....Terima Kaseh,la....Sycamore

Genghis the Engineer
8th May 2008, 14:38
Moved from flight test to wanabees.

Genghis.
Mod.

Kerosine
8th May 2008, 16:34
sycamore I genuinely can't tell if you are just as bad (grammatically) or if you are writing like that to take the p:mad:s.

If it is the former you are in no position to offer advice, and if it is the latter:

it appears`childish`....
take heed of your own advice.

silyenny1026 the amount of imformation out there is massive, you should start here though:

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=131649