PDA

View Full Version : Lufthansa - Customer service levels

Morbid
5th May 2008, 10:43
Going spare with LH´s customer service / client attention...

Morbid and the future Mrs Morbid are off on Honeymoon shortly and need to question something with Lufthansa... now here is a simple and easy question regarding one of Europes biggest carriers:

How can I send an email to customer service regarding a pre exisiting booking?

(I know they´ve a thousand call center numbers but I´ve always found that on the day if you have it in writing it tends to be more effective and stops the ever so polite gate agent turning around and saying in the silky smooth voice "So sorry sir but you must have misunderstood our collegue in the call center")

To show that I´m not completly lazy, an internet search for "lufthansa email" brings up the following as the first result:

http://www.marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2006/07/does_lufthansa_.html

With the title stating:

BUT dont expect anything in response, not even an answer, and if you have the hours of patience to find lufthansa email, let the rest of the world know. ...

Not exactly the most helpful of pgaes or indeed effective LH marketing. :ugh:

Perhaps Big Airways should do the same and then they´ll have 0% bad feedback over T5...

Otters2000
5th May 2008, 15:29
I've just had a quick look on the website and found an email form, but it seems to be all for feedback only which is a bit wierd. I would suggest if your only option is the call centre, call them and get them to send you an email confirming the details of the conversation. :ok:

aviatordom
6th May 2008, 17:37
The two worst culprits i've found are easyJet & Ryanair. EZY provide an FAQ system with no visible link to contact them regarding a completely different matter (well i didn't see one anyway)

If you want to contact FR you have to use their premium rate phoneline-a clear way of them trying to make money!

jetstream7
12th May 2008, 12:38
The two worst culprits i've found are easyJet & Ryanair. EZY provide an FAQ system with no visible link to contact them regarding a completely different matter (well i didn't see one anyway)

Nothing wrong with easyJet's system - look for it more carefully as it's there ;) ... and you'll get an answer back to your query, promptly, from a real person

RevMan2
12th May 2008, 12:50
Find out the name of the Station Manager at the relevant airport and use the following email convention:

first name.last [email protected]

boeingbus2002
12th May 2008, 15:40
What is the nature of your question and what is your routing?