PDA

View Full Version : info on JTFA

fedexargentina
2nd May 2008, 15:53
Does anyone have info about JTFA in Linyi? I´ve already contacted the HR people there, but I would like to know a little bit more from people that worked or is working there. Thanx

mingalababya
2nd May 2008, 18:12
This is their website.

http://www.jtfa.cn/en/index.asp

fedexargentina
2nd May 2008, 21:16
Thanx, but I talking about hows the working enviroment, the planes, the students, etc, etc. I´ve already contacted the HR people from jtfa, and theyre trying to verify my licenses, slow process due to bureocracy and very low resources within the argentine air force. Yes! believe it or not, The military still controls the civilian aviation in a western country! and nobody in the whole aviation world gives a dam about that.
Saludos

CrazyDoggie
10th Sep 2008, 07:07
The Fxxxin chinese management! y do u wanna work in GA in china?
4 the flying expat? forget it! it will b better 2 stay in ur region 4 the flight expat. 4 the money? good luck 2 u! :D possibly if chinese managers don't cheat u! u will b owned by the company in china! Kunpeng is the highest salary 4 FI n JTFA is the lowest. PanAm..umm..:ugh:

chaoslcw
10th Sep 2008, 07:14
:oh: ... :ugh::ugh:.....what can i say? if you want to get the info ... talk to the CFIs in JTFA. I don't want to say anything yet because... by the way, they will move their base. :oh:

Jbird08
8th Oct 2008, 17:22
chaoslcw,

Do you know any CFI's at JTFA?

I too would appreciate any information about the academy.

Where are they moving?

Jbird08