PDA

View Full Version : Free ATPL Question Database

modern monkey
1st May 2008, 14:50
Hi, was doing a bit of revision for an up coming interview when I came across a free ATPL question database (well for the time being anyway), thought I'd share it with my fellow ppruners. I don't think u can post links here but do a google search for "atplfeedback" and it should come up.

Dunno if its any good or not but it seems ok.

Kerosine
1st May 2008, 14:54
Definately not free!

A subscription to ATPLfeedback.com costs £29.99/ €39.99 for 100 days membership.

A demonstration test of 15 questions is available for each of the ATPL subjects.
Please select the subject below:
© ATPLfeedback 2008
tel: +44(0)1978 680183, email: [email protected]

Lawn Mower
1st May 2008, 15:33
They're offering a free trial til the 10th of May.

Greg2041
1st May 2008, 16:57
Already noticed one error in the trial questions however it does seem remarkably similiar to the Bristol database. What do you think?

acuba 290
1st May 2008, 17:13
it looks very very close to Bristol DB and much cheaper, almost double cheaper than Bristol...Strange, but i'm sure it must come some more information about this webpage soon, we'll wait and see ;)

Phenom100
1st May 2008, 20:12
Be Careful, I Have Found Many Mistakes But Im Sure These Will Be Ironed Out In The Near Future.

Kyriakos
1st May 2008, 20:16
whats the most effective material to study out there?

Phenom100
1st May 2008, 20:20
if i was u i would pay the extra £25.00 and go with bristol.

acuba 290
1st May 2008, 20:57
well, I am using Bristol for mod1 at the moment and going to use it for mod2 also, because of huge support on a forum you can get from experienced instructors. Well, this alternative is twice cheaper, but there is no support and support is most important part. Just to know real answer without understanding a reason does not help at all

Lawn Mower
2nd May 2008, 08:58
Danny C, what kind of mistakes have you found? Ive been having a good look at this site and have only found a few typos. I'm quite impressed with this lot to be honest, my only concern is that ive no idea who's behind it, where as with Bristol the db is run by a load of qualified instructors. That said however it does seem almost identical to the Bristol db. my Bristol subscription runs out in a couple of days and rather than pay them another 50 quid I reckon im gonna use this free trial to get ready for my May exams.

If I fail miserably we know who to blame!