PDA

View Full Version : Asiana Airlines Expat FO's

ringernow
30th Apr 2008, 22:53
Hi guys

I’m really interested in the Asiana Airlines First Officer position that is available now. But as they have just started FO’s I have some questions and anyone who can answer them would be greatly appreciated. I would want to commute if I was employed.
1. How does the commute work? It seems they give you 8 ID90 economy tickets per year for free, and then you can buy normal ID 90 tickets also as well as interline tickets. I have been told that Asiana however never send you home economy but you will most likely always get an upgrade for travelling. Is this true?
2. You have 2 choices for your time off. The first is 8 consecutives days a month. Is this 8 FREE and clear days back in your home country or do they expect you to travel to and from your home country on these days off?
3. Does the interline ticket agreement apply for your wife, kids and parents?
4. How does the usual roster go?
Any answers to these questions would be greatly appreciated as I have to make a decision soon. Thanks in advance.

Greco777
28th Jun 2008, 11:43
Any idea who/where to send the CV ?

hjmemon
28th Jun 2008, 13:12
what are the minimum requirements to be considered as an expat F/O????

azlee_19
29th Jun 2008, 07:46
OMG! how long have u guys been in the forum? ever heard of airline recruiting website? go have them googled!:=

crew101
29th Jun 2008, 17:59
Here in the US things are not good,it is just nice to see that there is some airline out there that is still looking for drivers.In today's airline world to have a job flying and not walking the streets is OK. Good luck to all looking !!!!I am half way up the list ,but you never know what will happen next,may be I will go to Asia next.:bored:

hjmemon
2nd Jul 2008, 05:10
@azlee_19
Thanks for your info. Tried the google but cant get any thing about Asiana Recruitment. Can you please be kind enough to post or PM me the link.
Thanks

bisaya
3rd Jul 2008, 04:47
look up.. top of these pages.. Rishworth banner ad.. :ugh: