PDA

View Full Version : NAC new contracts devision

Lynessa
26th Apr 2008, 07:00
Word is that NAC is starting a new contracts devision.
Can anybody confirm this.
They could'nt make it the first time, what would be different this time.

Coleman Myers
26th Apr 2008, 14:19
May "The Dwarf" has brought the company :E .. we all hate to admit it but that would make it work !!!.

NG Driver
26th Apr 2008, 14:24
Lynessa,

Division is spelled "division" not "devision". Sentences that are questions are generally followed by a question mark, as in "?", even rhetorical questions such as the one you posed.

As long as NAC has folks that can actually spell and structure a sentence in an intelligent manner, they should be fine. Word is further that they never closed their contracts division, rather they only scaled it back when they lost some previous contracts (lost in bidding, not from poor performance). NAC, unlike other some other players in this business is a thriving multi-faceted organization. They are much better positioned to roll with the punches than some of the others like Norse or Qwila.

For the record, I don't currently work for them, though I have in the past. They're nice folks.

Ferrit
26th Apr 2008, 16:55
As long as the real good people keep leaving the place it wont work. The place abuses people and does not look after the real good people. No Actual Concept.

south coast
26th Apr 2008, 21:08
NG, people in glass houses...

You said, 'NAC, unlike other some other players in this business...'

People who cannot construct a sentence that makes sense should not criticise others.

You also said, 'thriving multi-faceted organization...'

Unless you are American, it is 'organisation' - with an 's'.

Tw*t!

( * = a)

Coleman Myers
27th Apr 2008, 04:08
SC - I am crying with mirth .. :} shot man !!!.

B200Drvr
27th Apr 2008, 18:09
NG Driver, you are on some good sh!t if you really believe what you wrote.

bathtub200
28th Apr 2008, 07:40
Judging from all the hogwash , it seems that nobody is allowed to make a spelling mistake.

south coast
28th Apr 2008, 08:23
Hogwash...

That was not the point at all. We all, me included, make spelling mistakes, but NG was dismissing someone else's point of view because he made spelling mistakes.

Thats the only reason I posted as I did, because it is childish to dismiss someone's point of view on the basis of spelling and grammar.

For many, English may not even be their first language.

It's not a spelling competition!

NG Driver
28th Apr 2008, 20:37
Ok, clearly I owe Lynessa an apology. Lynessa, I apologize for attacking your spelling and grammar.

As for my comments about NAC, I stand by them. They didn't shut down their contracts division, rather they only scaled back when they lost several large contracts. They lost these contracts in the bidding, as a normal course of business, not from "failure to perform".

And no, B200Drvr, I'm not "on" anything. I simply enjoyed working for them - and I'm not the only one. Ray was a great guy, and quite competent, and many pilots would say the same. Frikkie has always been honest and decent with me as well. The folks in the office were nice, and they always paid me as agreed, and on time.

bathtub200
29th Apr 2008, 06:55
S.C pm me sometime.

oompilot
29th Apr 2008, 07:48
The way things are going in aviation with English tests now a part of your qualification one should be careful about bad grammar and spelling. Perhaps the same forensic investigators aimed at hunting down Malloy and Malagnant, who by the way have more than ruffled some feathers in another thread by exposing a rather dimwitted management structure, will be sent by the CAA to find the bad spellers and revoke some licenses.

What about in flight quizzes.
AF: OR Tgamboo tower Air Frgance morgning.
ORT: Morning Sir, spell ‘Tambo’ thereafter clear to land Runway 03L
AF: T..g..u..m..b..o..o
ORT: Negative sir incorrect spelling, go-around, I say again go-around climb to FL100 and intercept radial 280 and hold at 50 miles.
AF: Damn it!! Going agound will call enterging the hold next, Damn it!!

I.R.PIRATE
29th Apr 2008, 09:03
Hah, might as well close down the entire Wonderboom then...or set up permanent holds at Ellisras, Groblersdal and Meyerton...:E:E