PDA

View Full Version : Unsafe Foreigners

kwaiyai
24th Apr 2008, 04:30
Interesting Article from Bangkok Post quoting a crackdown on NON THAI crew
due to the recent incidents (Phuket one of them) involving Foreign Crew.
Apparently CRM Course to be brought in over next 3 months along with this Air Law and Human Perf and Limitations is what I read,
Any other Info?
Regards,

jumpdrive
24th Apr 2008, 12:34
dont worry lads it will be held @

patpong, nana plaza or soycowboy

:ok: :D

tom744
24th Apr 2008, 15:06
yeah;
btw the "foreign" crew involved were not really foreign; means they were asian too.
I have flown with asians from different countries and don't really see a difference:}

rdr
24th Apr 2008, 15:25
Nah, a lot of the whitemen cannot fly, they talk a good approach and landing. The asians are a lot more superior in their skills. Difficult realty, but youve just got to except it.

flying-spike
24th Apr 2008, 20:23
Possibly, Just that their English sucks and last time I looked that was a requirement. You might all be aces but you might still have to have us "white folks" along as interpreters.
Let's cut the racist crap. There are good and bad in all camps.

Elmer_mt
25th Apr 2008, 07:21
yeah I agree with flying-spike, its not a matter of race, its a matter of proficiency and a lot of luck..... it happens, failures, emergencies.. or bad luck!!!:oh:

tom744
25th Apr 2008, 09:36
quote rdr:
"The asians are a lot more superior in their skills. Difficult realty, but youve just got to except it.":\

Which skills are you talking about??????
Why do insurance companies require a certain percentage of foreigners in the left seat?
Because of your superior skills???:E

OK, there are lots of good asian guys in the cockpit; but they had "western" training, maybe in USA or Australia, and they speak acceptable english;
on the other side you have the ex-military guys; no english,questionable skills and most important no CRM.

@rdr
I don'tknow about your skills but definitly you have to work on your attitude.

rdr
25th Apr 2008, 11:52
tommmy 744 yeah;
btw the "foreign" crew involved were not really foreign; means they were asian too.
I have flown with asians from different countries and don't really see a difference

Why do insurance companies require a certain percentage of foreigners in the left seat?
Because of your superior skills???

OK, there are lots of good asian guys in the cockpit; but they had "western" training, maybe in USA or Australia, and they speak acceptable english;
on the other side you have the ex-military guys; no english,questionable skills and most important no CRM.

Amazing you are, starting of like this, and then playing the injured pussy.
Btw what is not really foreign ?? One of the lads ??

tom744
25th Apr 2008, 12:34
@rdr:

ok, pussy back and fourth;
can't remember that I claimed to have "much more superior skills" than you guys....but you did.
If you're dealing out blows you must take stick too.
Be honest, applies to both of us;)

roxar
25th Apr 2008, 13:07
hello..
for me everyone make mistake and we learn from that mistake..
no matter who they are and from where they from..
because we all know that no one is perfect...
xspecially in aviation...
try not to make a mistake but it depends on ur luck..
how lucky u are..
:oh:

WallyBallbearing
26th Apr 2008, 14:00
Dear RDR:

Do you need a hug or was Papa a roll'n stone or what? The world is messed up enough without xenophobic comments being made here. Get a shrink buddy. I'm sure if the management got a hold of your identity and comments you made of this nature you'd be washing airplanes instead of flying them (maybe). Try not to act like to much of a tough guy behind the anonymity of this site, no ones buying it.