PDA

View Full Version : Training aspect of the Cadet Pilot Programme at Cathay Pacific

desi-mast
23rd Apr 2008, 09:24
Guys! I have stage 1 interview at the cathay pacific on the coming tuesday, there I need to give a presentation on the topic of "what are The training aspect of the Cadet Pilot Programme at Cathay Pacific" but don't have enough information. Help me out please.

Thank you in advance

kwokwinguk
23rd Apr 2008, 11:41
Check the training school website as it shows the type of aircraft it uses. The location of training school. How long is the training schedule. Which type of aircraft you will be first learn to fly with. What type of licence you will get first or expected to get, and what is the final licence (frozen atpl). How many hours you need to clock up to unfreeze this atpl licence. What position/role you will start working with cx once you graduated? (SO). What role does SO do, what type of aircraft do they operate, will it be long or short haul distance, and which destinations do they operate. Once a SO, what is the timing to promote to JFO, then FO, SFO, Capt, and finally SCapt.

There is loads you can talk about this topic 'Aspect of training'. I feel that i can write an essay about this. Hope it helps you out desi-mast and good luck!

David:ok:

desi-mast
24th Apr 2008, 16:10
:cool: thanks man, I think I can do well in presentation by answering the questions you mentioned here

ffli2003
28th Apr 2008, 07:42
thank you for the information

fanki
22nd Apr 2009, 03:35
Hi desi-mast, I'm going to have the initial test on coming Tuesday too. Hope to see you there.

And about the presentation topic, is that mean I have to present what will I going to face during the cadet pilot training? Thanks.

aReuoIn86
27th Apr 2009, 04:29
So just how long does it take from SO to senior captain? also can i read it off the paper for the presentation?

hyc
9th May 2009, 04:29
do you know if we can use cue cards??

Leezyjet
9th May 2009, 14:28
Fanki,

I very much doubt you will see him - check the dates of the posts !!

:ok: