PDA

View Full Version : Epic Flight Academy

ajec
22nd Apr 2008, 01:47
Hi hows it going,

Can anyone give me an insight or share any experiences of epic flight academy? They seem to offer a great package which everything is included accomadation which they say you will only pay the $58k guarenteed price, and were very helpful and friendly to talk to. The one thing I can say about them is that it is very hard to find information about them on the net and in forums etc...
At the moment im considering attending there i just want to know does anyone have any knowledge of the place??

Cheers

ajec

blackmumba
22nd Apr 2008, 11:27
Hi ajec

I finished my training a few months ago from epic."Guarantee" is true they wont charge you a dime over what they promised...but i think they can remove you from the fixed price if they find you incompetent(no shows, solo above 100hrs,etc...) Atleast that was the case when i was there...shouldnt be a problem if you study and show some effort.

They have an excellent well maintained fleet. Especially the new nav3 172s with g1000 keeps thing much safer with all that traffic. The instructors were great...i never had to change my instructor, went from 0-280 cpl multi/single ir with one instructor.

Let me know if you need any more insight.
Good luck :ok:

yeppbiz
12th May 2008, 10:12
Hi!

I also been lokking into this flight academy recently. Is this a part 141 or part 61 school?

Is there a option to become a flight instructor on this academy after graduation?

Thanks

Hallvard