PDA

View Full Version : Rhs Ringway Handling At Man

i need a break
19th Apr 2008, 18:30
Hi can anyone tell me if RHS (RINGWAY HANDLING SERVICES) has now closed down at MAN?
i read in jan 08 that they were going to close march 08
if this is the case its a real shame as some great guys worked there which i had the pleasure of working on the ramp with for a number of years
i was forced to leave in 2004 ..due to lets just say problems with senior managers ....(manager thats a joke!!)

while i was there they had contract with BA,MYT,EK,TMC,FCA,PIA, to name just a few had plenty of work which for a single station handling service was impresive pity mostof the equipment was 30 yrs old which didnt help things and always under staff when busy in summer ,had some great times there hope that the guys i knew there came out of it ok if they lost there jobs

TechProblem
20th Apr 2008, 08:31
Yep they have shut up shop

superkatzz
28th Apr 2008, 14:17
Believe Menzies took a few on to take care of the new contracts they picked up, namely Thomas Cook and the new Easyjet ex GB Airways routes.

DeltaIndiaSierraPapa
28th Apr 2008, 20:17
Believe Menzies took a few on to take care of the new contracts they picked up, namely Thomas Cook and the new Easyjet ex GB Airways routes.

And about 30-40 went to Flight Support

EK4457
6th May 2008, 10:52
Yeah - most if not all have got other jobs. A fairly healthy pay off smoothed the way no doubt. Some great loaders. Absolutely apalling management. Always going to happen.