PDA

View Full Version : Old Sarum Flying club?

mikeEGNT
18th Apr 2008, 18:31
Hi All,

I have now been looking at this school as an option from the usa for JAA CPL and FI. Just wanted to know idf anyone has completed professional flight training with Old Sarum flying school.

Experiences appreciated.

Mike

mason
18th Apr 2008, 19:45
Hi i havent trained with the school there but have heard very good reports about it ,im due to do the FIC there in june .

portsharbourflyer
18th Apr 2008, 21:12
The FIC tutor at Old Sarum is David Scouller, ex-ETPS, he also conducts the CPL training. One of the most knowledgeable people in the industry. Nice clubhouse aswell. He will work you hard but you will learn alot from him. The FIC course at Old Sarum is a good choice.

mikeEGNT
20th Apr 2008, 16:30
Sounds like i have made a good choice. Im planning on doing the FIC after the CPL there also. Im travelling from newcastle so if any of you guys find a good accommodation in the area could you let me know?

Cheers

Squawk 2650
21st Apr 2008, 09:52
Hi Mike,

I did my CPL at OS with David. Another guy also helps David out called Geoff Prout he is also a really nice guy and excellent instructor. It really is a awesom club you wont go wrong doing your CPL or FI there, have fun!

S
:cool: