PDA

View Full Version : Passed !!!

spitfirebbmf
14th Apr 2008, 16:13
I'm now a proud owner of a class 2 medical and the doc could see no reason why I will not be able to pass for a class 1, this was great news.
I'm starting my PPL in June then hour building before I take the class 1 and the ATPL exams.
I was 40 on the 12th of this month so starting a bit late but i'm not interested in the airlines, would like to work for TNT out of Liege but any job is better than what i'm doing now.
I will keep you all informed of my progress.
Waking up with a smile and looking forward to working is worth 20K to me.
Remember never give up the dream:O

Deano777
14th Apr 2008, 16:17
Congratulations spitfire, personally I would have opted for the class1 straight away because it has a funny way of throwing things up that you're not aware of, this would save any disappointment further down the road, but hey, it doesn't matter, enjoy the training, it's a long road ahead, but enjoy it all, it's very rewarding. Keep us informed how you go :ok:

wayupthere
14th Apr 2008, 16:19
If i were you I'd get that Class one before you start splashing the cash, there's been some sad stories out there about people who spent the money then failed the class 1.
Not tryin to scare ya about the class one, just be careful!

spitfirebbmf
14th Apr 2008, 16:23
Yep I know should go for the class 1 but if the worst came and I failed I've always wanted to get the PPL so will not be a waste of money as I would fly for fun and prob go down the aerobatics route, so I'm pretty happy about the route I'm taking, but thanks for the suggestions.