PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help please?

jont
12th Apr 2008, 19:42
We flew into EGCC yesterday (11April) on SQ 328 - does anyone know the registration of the aircraft that we were on?
Many thanks in advance.
Jonathan

RingwaySam
12th Apr 2008, 20:37
Should be 9V-SVA

Sam

jont
12th Apr 2008, 21:42
Sam - should be? - what makes you say this please? - we flew out on 'VM, so I suppose we could have equally come home on that. Anyone know for sure?
Cheers
Jonathan

RingwaySam
12th Apr 2008, 22:05
I didn't personally see it, I read it off a site (RingwayReports) usually right, but sometimes can be wrong. Hence the should be ;)

9V-SVM did MAN-SIN on the 10th, so wouldn't have been that. Plus on the 11th it went to Taipei on onwards to Los Angeles.

ACARS shows 9V-SVA, so does RingwayReports. So it will be that.

jont
13th Apr 2008, 06:58
Sam
Many thanks for your help - good of you to give that comprehensive explanation!! - by the way do you have a link to the Ringway Report that you refer to? Once again thanks for your time.
Cheers
Jonathan

Avman
13th Apr 2008, 11:32
www.ringwayreports.co.uk

Have you never heard of google? ;)

jont
13th Apr 2008, 14:24
Have you ever heard of manners?:=

Edit: If you would like help on this or any other forum you had better learn to expect a little ribbing if you think that we are here to act on your whim.

PPP

Avman
13th Apr 2008, 16:08
Oh dear, give me a break jont. I gave you the link. And why do you think I put that smilie at the end?

jont
13th Apr 2008, 16:25
Avman - looks like the above edit is for you.
Cheers
Jont

Sobelena
13th Apr 2008, 17:37
I should know better than to get involved but with your Have you ever heard of manners? retort, I couldn't help thinking that a "thank you" to Avman for providing you with the link might have been indicative of good manners on your part too!

jont
13th Apr 2008, 21:02
You're right - you should know better := but I am grateful for the link. This is one darn 'touchy' site - but I guess this is the frustration of being relegated to the spectators balcony - doesn't quite capture the glamour of the pilot's forum does it? ........ is that VH-MBF over there - never seen that here before....mmmm
Cheers
Jont

Sobelena
13th Apr 2008, 22:47
Boy, you're hard work jont. The only one who got touchy was you. Now you want to rubbish the forum that helped you. I think it's time you move along. Cheers :ok:

BYALPHAINDIA
14th Apr 2008, 03:06
IMHO this forum is no different to any other.:=

I guess it's better than watching the 'rubbish' on tv.:bored:

BYALPHAINDIA
14th Apr 2008, 03:09
Even Ringway Reports gets a bit of 'ribbing' being pronounced by some as 'Ringworm' Reports.:}

No harm done.:ok:

jont
14th Apr 2008, 04:30
Actually guys - I'm really very grateful for the support - I'm a great aviation fan and love you all to bits!! I apologise if I've caused any bad feeling and hope that you accept this post in the spirit that it has been written. We've been in Australia for the last 3 weeks - had a great time looking at the 'Southern Hemisphere' stuff. By the way we flew on VH-MBF to Lady Elliot Island on the Great Barrier Reef. Once again. Sorry.
Cheers
Jont