View Full Version : Sarah Kennedy One Gaffe Too Many

4PON4PIN
8th Apr 2008, 12:50
For the benefit of overseas readers, said madam presents a breakfast radio show. Frequently stumbles over words, phrases and seems to lose the plot of her various narratives on a regular basis. She does a "review" of newspaper headlines / stories and this morning was commenting on the results of the inquest into the death of Princess Diana.
What I found quite appaling was her insinuation that Princes Harry and William could have had different fathers insofar as she could see no family resemblance between the two whilst referring to a picture that was in one of the papers.
I do wish she could be retired early:*

GPMG
8th Apr 2008, 13:07
At least she isn't talking about her cat's, sad sack that she is.

And it isn't excactly secret that Harry looks like a certain major that Di was doing about 9 mths before he popped out, looks like he recieved the Majors military nouse as well as looks, good lad.

VH-MLE
8th Apr 2008, 13:13
No disrespect to Prince Harry (or any Royal admirers for that matter), however, he does have a very strong resemblance to James Hewitt that is quite obvious. It may be purely coincidence but I would would love to see the results of a DNA test.

It's no skin off my nose either way, that's just the way it looks to me.

As I said earlier, no disrespect intended.

VH-MLE

Buster Hyman
8th Apr 2008, 13:19
I'd like to see the DNA results of Camilla!:uhoh:

Whirlygig
8th Apr 2008, 13:28
But Princess Diana's relationship with James Hewitt (and James Gilbey for that matter!) was a few years after Harry was born!

Hate to spoil a good rumour .... so ......

Who knows what David Waterhouse looked like???

Cheers

Whirls

er340790
8th Apr 2008, 13:31
......... out of purely idle curiosity, has JB ever done a chronological listing of 'Blokes who porked Diana????'

For my money, the recent inquest and vast expenditure would have been far better spent establishing that, if only to provide us with gratuitous and sordid entertainment.

James Gilbey
HRH Charles Windsor
Will Carling
Garry Lineker????
Heart-Surgeon bloke
Assorted body guards
James Hewitt
Dodi Al Fayed

Let's face it, this is likely to be the tip of the iceberg. Throw in two sprogs and I reckon the 'piston-slap' alone would have been enough to put Dodi right off.:eek:

Enough.

H.C.D.

wingman863
8th Apr 2008, 13:56
Royal admirers - The insane?

I don't see what's so wrong with the woman, who-ever she is, saying that. Saying that 3rd in line to the throne is er, a bastard child, is hardly a new take on things.

Invicta DC4
8th Apr 2008, 14:36
You missed out HRH Duke of Pork AKA Air Miles Andy.

PKPF68-77
8th Apr 2008, 15:17
I was wondering the other day how Phil the Greek felt, on coming out of hospital, to find he was not top news story because a lot of Chinese people were scampering about London like headless chickens.

niknak
8th Apr 2008, 15:43
HRH William (Carling) Windsor?:E

Ken Wells
8th Apr 2008, 15:54
Sarah Kennedy One Gaffe Too Many

You listern to Sarah Kennedy?!!

Garethbmw
8th Apr 2008, 16:33
She is always banging on about her pussy,her horse racing gambling other half not to mention her out of work actor freind who must be on the payroll for his " its show time" voice over each morning.She couldnt finish a story or record on time if her life depended on it.And she must surley be on a buttie from the telegraph.
The radio is on the wifes side of the bed and i'm way too lazy to reach accross to throw it at the wall.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
8th Apr 2008, 16:37
The radio, the wife or the bed? :}

I'd like to see the DNA results of Camilla!apparently she shares 98% commonality with a Chimpanzee :ooh:

frostbite
8th Apr 2008, 16:48
Haven't encountered her for years and I'm glad to hear she's on radio - she has a face for it.

Dr Jekyll
8th Apr 2008, 17:04
Surely Prince Harry's academic achievements prove he is a true Windsor?

Blueskyrich
8th Apr 2008, 17:07
Did he do well in his German exam then?

Krystal n chips
8th Apr 2008, 17:34
Hope it is one gaffe too many....listen for the traffic reports..then switch off...she's a relic from the 30's, one more "dearly beloved" reference would be one too many...not to mention she had more "dramatic incidents" in one week than the rest of us have in a lifetime....and the worst bit is that for Children in Need...people pay £££'s for a day of her elitist company !!!:ugh:....erm the door's this way Sarah...you won't be missed.

ZFT
8th Apr 2008, 19:41
Seems Iím a minority of 1. Sorry but I still enjoy listening to her (when my connection hold up long enough).

C130 Techie
8th Apr 2008, 19:47
Stopped listening to her a few months ago when her inane wittering finally became too much.

Now listen to Classic FM when travelling to and from work.

I like Radio 2 in general but the sooner Sarah Kennedy, that buffoon Chris Evans and the moronic Russell Brand go the better it will be.

chiglet
8th Apr 2008, 19:51
I've listened to Radio4 for 3-4 years...mainly due to Ms K...Far FAR better News and events :ok:
watpiktch

El Grifo
8th Apr 2008, 19:57
Who was it said of Diana "her breath smells and she is always wanting sex"

eastern wiseguy
8th Apr 2008, 20:53
I gave up on her as she CONSTANTLY talks over the intro's of songs...damned annoying.

ShyTorque
8th Apr 2008, 21:58
When driving to work at that certain time of day, many is the time I've shouted something at Ms Kennedy because she really does P me off with her inane witterings. If it's not her damned cats it's namedropping her latest holiday resort. She has obviously had more than a sniff of the gin bottle once too often and it's time she retired.

STFU! STFU! Thank goodness for CD players. :O

(If it wasn't for the fact she has big knockers there would be no interest whatsoever).

Don't worry, I'll delete that last bit tomorrow. :oh:

Whirlygig
8th Apr 2008, 22:32
How on earth do you know what door furniture Ms. Kennedy has eh ShyT?

Sounds like you need Charlotte Green and Corrie Corfiled in your life!!!

Cheers

Whirls

Duchess_Driver
8th Apr 2008, 23:04
Sorry, but I just googled the bint. Bristols aren't overly impressive.

choppertop
8th Apr 2008, 23:30
I fear ShyT would get very little knocker action out of Ms Charlotte Green. He'd find Corrie good for a few sherbets, though. Trust me.

Ace Rimmer
8th Apr 2008, 23:31
Gibbering and useless - still 'spect she's popular with the HRT brigade...

VH-MLE
9th Apr 2008, 12:49
Aaaaargh,

Are you sure she shares 98% commonality with a chimp? I'd beg to differ.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u132/VH-MLE/Camilla.jpg

GPMG
9th Apr 2008, 14:11
ST, of all of the female celebs you could choose from, you go and compliment this one?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/graphics/2007/10/31/ukennedy.jpg

I found this on Wikipedia under the term 'Minging'.

frostbite
9th Apr 2008, 14:30
I wish you'd left it there!