PDA

View Full Version : Address DGCA?

Jimmy The Big Greek
7th Apr 2008, 21:16
I am going to renew my B737 Rating. Is this the address I have to send in the papers to?

Ilmo. Sr. Director General de Aviación Civil.
Subdirección General de Control del Transporte Aéreo.
Servicio de Licencias al Personal de Vuelo.
Pº CASTELLANA, 67 -28071 MADRID

Thanks in advance.

ppppilot
7th Apr 2008, 21:25
http://www.fomento.es/MFOM/LANG_EN/DIRECCIONES_GENERALES/AVIACION_CIVIL/COMERCIAL/LICEN_CERTIF/

May be here the form you need?
http://www.fomento.es/NR/rdonlyres/36C6893C-B255-40A6-B331-4BA220294C02/12406/INSTANCIA_RENOVACION_LICENCIAS.doc
tailwinds

wilcoluca
22nd Apr 2008, 10:18
Hi Jimmy,

I sent you a PM. I need your help. I'm in your same situation and I need to know the exact procedure.

Giggey
22nd Apr 2008, 13:51
Guys if you want this is the Tel N° of the licencing office.
Strange but true they answer, are kind and easy.

0034 915978844

When i renewed my lic after a wile i called them just to get confirmation of the update and in 5' i got the answer.

cheers.

Giggey
22nd Apr 2008, 15:17
i was asked by PM to post the exact procedure and here it is what i did to renew.
After doing the LPC i asked to my instructor to fill all the papers on Spanish official forms which you can easiltu find on the Fomento.es home page.

Than i sent a copy(non autenticated) of the lpc forr together with licence and medical both mine and of the instructor, the sim certification and last pages of logbook to the address of the first post.

After a wile i called the number i posted and with my lic number they confirmed me the revalidation.

I don't know if i was just lucky or if i did all as they wanted but for any oher info just call the number posted and they'll tell you what to do.

cheers

wilcoluca
25th Apr 2008, 10:38
Hi guys,

thanks for all the info you posted above, very useful.

I'd like to know, better to confirm, that is infact necessary to provide copy of the last pages of the logbook.

cosmiccomet
20th May 2008, 02:25
My Spanish IR and ME ratings are gonna be due by next July.

I am flying B744 as FO for China Airlines in Taiwan, so I don't want to go to Cuatro Vientos for the renewal.

We have PC or PT every three month in CAL so I am trying to prepare the paperwork for the Spanish DGAC.
I was looking in the DGAC website, but the forms are in spanish and I don't think that my company is gonna sign something not in English.

There is any chance for getting the forms in English:confused::confused::confused:

Gracias.

Jimmy The Big Greek
20th May 2008, 05:32
If you give me your email I can send you the required documents.