PDA

View Full Version : Safari Express

GALANT
6th Apr 2008, 14:24
where is Safari Express with there B1900D's

helldog
7th Apr 2008, 08:44
Ok, ok. I will set the bait. Rumour has it that the owner has skipped out of town and in fact out of the country. Any more news out there:confused:

Soap Box Cowboy
7th Apr 2008, 10:54
News on the grape vine is that Safari has folded, all aircraft returned to owner. Pilots scatered to the four corners of the globe looking for work.

petesevenseven
7th Apr 2008, 13:33
Wow,

How is this possible I thought it was doing really well. I'm really shocked at this news.

I thought this guy Gaffour had plenty of money. Especially to have set up a charter company overnight like he did with relatively expensive turbo-prop's.

Well what can i say easy come easy go:eek:

It couldn't have happend to a nicer guy:p

I personally think he should act responsibly and come back from the ME to face the music:ok:

There is nothing wrong with failing at a project its how you recover from your failures that earns peoples respect:D

Happy Landings!!!!!

Pete

GALANT
7th Apr 2008, 14:54
I heard that on of there B190D is somewhere in Khartoum with ALS Kenya,ALS will also screw up tha owner eventually,they are known for that,I heard they really hammered some B1900D's from ET,one of the aircraft is actually in ET's hanger at wilson airport,tha owner of tha D's should also take note about ths,they are just another Gaffor in Kenya.

406pilot
10th Apr 2008, 20:27
hola,

rightly said pete,

"its not how we fall but how fast we get back up that matters"

heard one mr.safari express working at falcon express in dubai as line captain on the 1900, watch out for this space..g will be back with even a bigger bang this time,

keep it up there fellows,

no more 406pilot

N-757PJ
11th Apr 2008, 21:08
Wow... Dubai... interesting. :D

Vialengai
12th Apr 2008, 06:33
The plot thickens......

petesevenseven
12th Apr 2008, 13:42
O'Boy Here We Go..............

I don't think working at Falcon is the greatest comeback plan:ugh: but hey we all have to make a living:p

RICCARDOVOLANTE
14th Apr 2008, 04:50
"its not how we fall but how fast we get back up that matters"

yea right ,and who take care at the same time of those pilot that lost their job and are not even paid?
Good we are over the shoulder of others people life.
Riccardo Volante