PDA

View Full Version : Air Mauritius

spearomic
5th Apr 2008, 07:32
Anyone from Air Mauritius could tell me if they are accepting FAA license or other ICAO licenses ? I'm an ATR driver looking to relocate.
I heard only JAA and South African licenses (since it is controlled by south african cats :E)???
Any help would be greatly appreciated ?

dodoflies
5th Apr 2008, 08:17
Bonjour Spearo,
It seems u are changing plans...:=I thought u were very enthusiastic to fly the ATR72 in TANZANIA....Mind u they treat it as the A380 of the fleet overthere...or is it that Mr.KOMBA and PRECISION AIR cronies did not give a warm bienvenue...:D
For info Air Mauritius is managed by mauritians and there are lots of mauritians in queue to get on the ATR..:rolleyes:...Best of luck!!!

inchallah
6th Apr 2008, 08:18
:eek:MK is mismanaged by Mauritians, hence so many people are leaving and from what i hear the only ones queueing to get onto the ATR are cadets waiting for their slots. ATR captains will be dropping off the roster soon enough, wait and see.

Rumours are the progression now is jet FO then ATR captain, of course this is a temporary fix until next week when another new rule will be invented. The more things change the more they stay the same.:mad:

TSHEKUDU
13th Apr 2008, 19:30
GOOD LUCK MATE, STAY WHERE YOU ARE:ok: