PDA

View Full Version : CTC Wings iCP Stage 2

r-41157
28th Mar 2008, 16:48
Hi, just got invited to an assessment day at CTC, wondered if I could PM anyone who is at this stage or iCP program, or has already done the assessment day that could answer some questions for me and give me some advice?! I dont want to clog up the forum with repeat threads that dont go anywhere! :ok:

Or if anyone could suggest a thread for me to look etc the would be helpful too!

Cheers in advance!

preduk
28th Mar 2008, 16:53
Congrats!

Check out these posts:

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showpost.php?p=2733121&postcount=950

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=319987

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showpost.php?p=2708650&postcount=904

r-41157
28th Mar 2008, 21:58
cheers preduk! :ok: I will have a good read of those threads!

takashisti8
25th Feb 2009, 02:19
Hi r-41157,

I got an invite too (received today) to attend the
assessment/feedback day for CTC Wings iCP Programme.

But Im a bit reluctant as they ask me for payment upfront £184.
I have ring them up enquiring regarding the payment, which they told me the cost is to cover for the test.

Is it true did everyone gone through this assessment paid the same amount? If so, what kind of cost are involve throughout the stages
of CTC?

Really appreciate if anyone can give me some pointers.

I have also posted the assessment letter I receive from CTC, just incase its a con. Can anyone tell me whether its geniune or not? Many thks.

To: XXXXX XXXX
Application No:XXXXXXXXX

Thank you for completing your application to the CTC Wings iCP Programme.

The next step in the process will be for you to attend an assessment/feedback day. We currently run assessment events each week at our Dibden Crew Training Centre , Near Southampton.The report time is 0815 for a 0830 start and you should be prepared to stay all day. A complimentary lunch is provided.

The assessment/feedback day will consist of:

- presentation by CTC providing further detail on the programme
- group exercises
- numeracy test
- computer based aptitude tests
- feedback interview

If you are a previous cadet applicant, you will not be required to resit the numeracy test and computer based aptitude tests.

In order to book and confirm a place, you will need to call the Selection team on XXXXX XXXXXX, option 2 and make the selection fee payment of £184.00 inclusive of VAT, by providing your credit/debit card details.

We should emphasise that you are applying to the CTC Wings iCP programme and for this you are required to bring your passport and a passport sized photograph with you to the assessment day. If you already have a JAA Class 1 medical certificate you should also bring this with you.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Regards
CTC Wings Selection

Can anyone confirm that its a geniune

poss
25th Feb 2009, 04:31
First step of seeing whether an email is legit or not is by looking at the email address, look at it and see what the email ends with. From what I can see the email reads as it should but anyone could have put it together...
As for the fee paid, it's an administration fee and I too felt unsure as to whether to pay it or not but thankfully I did otherwise I wouldn't be here.