PDA

View Full Version : Cadet Program from India, anyone.

ashivnani
28th Mar 2008, 02:24
Hi, is there anyone who is planning on taking up or has already started with the cadet pilot programs by Kingfisher, Indigo and SPicejet. Has anyone completed it.

aishwar_prakash
8th Apr 2008, 07:48
hi ya am trying to get in cadet pilot progam in india but i don't know and how to apply,,,,, if you know any information plz say me

ashivnani
10th Apr 2008, 00:22
Check out this link

http://wwww.unitedaviation.com.

They have all the information for the cadet pilot programs by Kingfisher,Spicejet and Indigo airlines.They have a tie up with all the three airlines for their cadet programs.

Best of Luck:ok:

shuchim
11th Apr 2008, 01:25
but i dont think u should join because they had a bond of 110lack and if u leave them in between u have to pay that all .and it is win win situation for airlines not us ..

ashivnani
15th Apr 2008, 02:53
In India, what other option would you suggest? This still turns out to be the safest as if you are selected as a cadet pilot, atleast your job is gauranteed once the training is done...

aerosmith129
15th Apr 2008, 08:22
does ne1 hav ne idea abt d air india cadet training prog. nd wen is d selection procedure scheduled to start.......:confused:

WIKI44
15th Apr 2008, 15:50
Unitedaviation is heading the recruitment for spice, kingfisher and indigo. maybee goair too???? anyhow. training is done in arizona. from what i hear its a mess over there. after that there is a type rating program in brussles. I'm not sure about the pricing but i doubt its cheap. most airlines are not paying fortype ratings anymore. lastly i wouldnt put my faith in these cadet programs. they seems to change schools all too often. And there is NO guarantee of a job. if you finish your training and are absolutely useless they will not hire you. Just be careful if you do join in with a cadetship. don't stumble in there blindly. be informed. good luck.

ashivnani
17th Apr 2008, 00:58
WIKI144

I think it's safer than anything else coz they are making sure that you get selected as a cadet through the entrance that you have to give. Once, you are on the cadet program, you will be an employee with them. It is their responsibility to finance your TR. That's exactly why they make you sign a bond in the first place. They can't go their investment go for a waste. And as for the 'useless' comment..that applies in any field and moreso here coz there's so much demand...Would you want to suggest anything better...?