PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Flight Training

Hoop
26th Mar 2008, 20:35
Thinking of doing my CPL at OFT in Setember time mainly due to better weather. Has anyone recently completed a cpl there? Feedback appreciated.

Or anyone done a CPL at any other florida schools that they could recommend.

Cheers

leeds 65
26th Mar 2008, 21:04
I did my cpl there last august in 16 days.Good weather and the cpl set up is well organised and is set apart from the rest of the school.people in england doin there cpl take ages cause of weather,lack of planes etc.OFt=cheap,cheerful=job done quick!

abs_kols
30th Mar 2008, 17:35
going for my atpl in 2 days. its a pretty good school from what ive been told by other students and a ex-intructor.

Hoop
1st Apr 2008, 17:32
Cheers,please will you keep me posted!

Ta

Brian304
1st Apr 2008, 23:34
Its an ok school, but too overbooked.

Called up today to see if I can book a place for my CPL in mid-may, but no luck whatsoever, they have 12 students in May, then another 12 students in June, divided up by 2-3 aircrafts, then 3 instructors, he advised that if I did do it in May it will take up more than 4 weeks, so which isn't too good.
But overall it is a good school, but needs more twins and instructors. I would reccommend you to book early ASAP.

Brian304:(

RavenII
2nd Apr 2008, 13:59
It's definetly NOT a good school, it's alright, but not more.

In my 9 month at OFT i saw a lot of frustrated students running around, and i could understand most of them.

Look for another school.

Just my 2cent.......