PDA

View Full Version : Visa Interview

sparx007
25th Mar 2008, 22:20
Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone can confirm the documents required for an M-1 visa interview. I am sure i read a thread on here previously with a list of these but alas i can't find it after sifting through every thread page!!!! I have also taken a look on the embassy website but am stuggling to find this information. If anybody could advise it'd be much appreciated.

Sparx007

BHenderson
26th Mar 2008, 00:51
I also can no longer find it, but these are some important ones:

I-20
Interview Fee MRV receipt
SEVIS fee receipt
DS156 157 and 158 (with photo - machine was broken when I was there)
Proof of finances
Passport

Other ones might include

Educational certificates
Letter of provisional enrollment at flight school with address of your accommodation
(No cuts on fingers)

Umbrella or raincoat
One newspaper or book
One whole day
Lots of patience

Be prepared for a few basic aviation specific questions during your second interview.

mcgoo
26th Mar 2008, 00:59
Be prepared for a few basic aviation specific questions during your second interview.

I've had two M1 visas and never had either aviation questions or a second interview, come to think of it, never really had a first interview, just confirmed I was returning home after training and that was that.

sparx007
26th Mar 2008, 10:54
Cheers both,

I too am not expecting a second interview and what with ATPL exams scheduled the week after, i hope if there are any aviation specific questions they have been pulled from the bristol QB ;)!!!!!

Cheers again,

Sparx007