PDA

View Full Version : i want information on how to start

loganxw
24th Mar 2008, 23:17
hello and thank you. i live in orlando florida and i want to go to aviation school. i gonna start from zero, don`t know much about it, can anybody tell me books that i can buy, and what school is the best in florida. thank you:ok:

maxdrypower
25th Mar 2008, 10:40
:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

VFR Transit
25th Mar 2008, 10:43
No problem and welcome to the forums, just a quick note to say before posting a question on these forums, just look for any STICKY threads at the top of every forum, this will stop rude people doing these :ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

Please click http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=131649 to find out all the information you need.

Also maybe it would be good practice to change the title from "I want" to "I Would like"

Craig

maxdrypower
25th Mar 2008, 11:11
Nothing to do with being rude . The answers to the questions are all found in the very very clearly labelled sticky at the top . There is almost one new post a day of this variety and there are only so many times you can give the same information to people who just cant be arsed to look . That is rude .
Just think yourself lucky Scroggs isnt around or the post may well have dissapeared

bluenose81huskys
25th Mar 2008, 11:13
Yes, I totally agree with transit There are a lot of a:mad:holes on this forum who either fill you full of sh:mad: or are on here to try and put you down!

This is because they have not got anything better to do other than slag people off because they have either failed in life and haven't got a life their selves or haven't got a job or just don't like newbies asking questions.

Can't stand low life scum bags who are just people of low social status or moral character!

Get a Grip!!!!!!!!!

bluenose81huskys
25th Mar 2008, 11:16
Max,

Well if thats your point then with your amount of posts you have compared to his 1 then you should have lead him into the correct direction by example!?!?!?!?

Whats up with you type of people????????

VFR Transit
25th Mar 2008, 11:20
Bluenose

your message could be a classed as rude, we all know there are people on here who just love to put people down but, lets not try and lower ourselves to their level.

With regards to maxdrypower's post, i think it could have been worse if being from other users.

Lets just remember the number of posts these people have before going off on them, for example if someone with 4,000 posts had started the thread, then fairs fair they should know better.

However the chap in question only had a small amount of posts, which he is entitled to make mistakes.

Thanks
Craig

bluenose81huskys
25th Mar 2008, 11:24
Well with all respect Transit they sometimes have to be given a piece of mind and told! and until they are told in a harsh way then these people don't realise what crap they actually are!!!!!

And people are on here to find out information and not to be made out to feel like s:mad: because someone don't like the question they just asked.

maxdrypower
25th Mar 2008, 11:28
Blue :D Bless you , Bullied at school were we?

bluenose81huskys
25th Mar 2008, 11:31
(lol), Sounds like you were though!!

NUMPTY!!! :ugh:

VFR Transit
25th Mar 2008, 11:32
oh what the hell FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT :rolleyes:

Craig

maxdrypower
25th Mar 2008, 11:38
What a witty retort Blue . lots of thought went into that didnt it .
So four posts so far and you have yet to give this chap any information . So in effect negating any point you think you may have been making.
Its a shame for you it really is .
I notice until I posted no one had contributed at all . So if you were feeling as helpful and benevolent as you are trying to make out that you are then answer this guys questions . But please stop using a forum to insult people whom in reality you wouldnt say booh to if you met them .
Oh the courage of anonimity !!!

WildDart
25th Mar 2008, 11:50
I think people need to go out more, instead of getting so uptight over spilled milk :ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

maxdrypower
25th Mar 2008, 11:52
Im loving it :}
Love to see Blue noses next BP result at his renewal

bluenose81huskys
25th Mar 2008, 11:56
How are old are you Max???

bout 10 by the sounds of it, oh and My 1st class was perfect all round :ok:

You think I wouldnt say boo?!? You really are a hardman arent you?!?!?!

maxdrypower
25th Mar 2008, 11:58
You are such a wit . Hard man ? nooo But Im not the one coming onto an anonymous forum and making veiled threats am I ??

bluenose81huskys
25th Mar 2008, 13:15
EH, Threats??????????