PDA

View Full Version : WTF is going on? PPRUNE is full of bangers!

minigundiplomat
23rd Mar 2008, 22:43
WTF? Everytime I come on here now there is a debate about some bloody Victor that may or may not have crashed, threads wanting to kick anyone non-aircrew out, and SamuraiTwat seems to have his own anti-fan club!

Everyone settle down, and go back to inter-service sniping and peeing contests...hmmm?

I blame AIDU myself, and the rot started when the F3 guys started pinching other peoples limosuines (intentionally spelt wrong to stimulate a petty spelling war).

Normal Service Has Been Resumed.

Whirlygig
23rd Mar 2008, 22:50
Just 'cos something's a banger, doesn't mean it doesn't deserve a place!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a228/Whirls/IMG_0207.jpg

Cheers

Whirls

1.4G
23rd Mar 2008, 22:54
Normal Service Has Been Resumed.Oh god I hope not.

More Look at my 1000000000th Machynlleth or stupid green car photo, or have you seen our great hangar or BBC spell C Flt Vallee wrong or I am a Chinook crewman taking on the world single handedly;) or the Red Arrows are going on tour or why are oil cans round etc etc.
You see what I am getting at? No fun. Whenever someone disagrees with something they are hounded off the forum.

minigundiplomat
23rd Mar 2008, 22:57
get A Life!

minigundiplomat
23rd Mar 2008, 23:03
Ah, thats better.

Whirlygig
23rd Mar 2008, 23:23
1.4G, here's a suggestion for you; take it whichever way you want. There's a website called Invisionfree where one can quite easily set up one's own forum so if you don't like what being posted here, or on e-goat, or on arrse or ..., set up your own and then you can just invite aircrew to be members.

Just one solution - happy to help!

Cheers

Whirls

Seldomfitforpurpose
23rd Mar 2008, 23:30
Ah another thread hi jacked by a civvy bedwetter :=

1.4G
23rd Mar 2008, 23:31
Don't you mean Military Aircrew? This is after all a Military forum for those Military people whom without blah, blah you get the idea. Tell me, is Jetblast getting a tad boring for you these days?

wg13_dummy
23rd Mar 2008, 23:32
It is nice that a member of civpop is dictating on the military forum what fellow military aviators can and can't do.

Thelma Viaduct
24th Mar 2008, 01:13
Isn't that why you're fighting for our freedom?
He/she's just exercising that freedom and in effect showing gratitude.

You can't have it both ways. :ok::}

Brian Abraham
24th Mar 2008, 04:20
the backroom boys and girls without whom nothing would leave the ground
See how much off the ground time you get to log if Whirlygig working in the back ground doesn't pay her taxes. ;)