PDA

View Full Version : Subversion

Danny
23rd Mar 2008, 21:43
This is a statement and not a thread for debate.

I have just come back from a trip and seen that there have been new posts about the Victor crash that involved Mike Jenvey. I did not start the thread or make the posts. However, I have been accused of doing so both publicly and privately by several posters, all on behalf of Mike Jenvey.

I had hoped the issue was over but it was pointed out to me that Mike Jenvey had decided to continue to accuse me of dishonesty. That was not acceptable and I have decide that Mike Jenvey is no longer welcome on PPRuNe. He has several identities and no doubt will try and create new ones or use other members to continue his attacks.

As far as I'm concerned, I do not have the time nor the inclination to deal with someone as petty and persistently irritating as MJ or his friends. If he or his friends wish to take matters further then he and they know where to direct their letters or emails. As from now, MJ and anyone else who cares to use this website to get their kicks by having a continual swipe at me then they will be made unwelcome.

MJ's history appears to crop up every few weeks in various threads and serve only to distract the debate. I then get many emails and PM's from him complaining that he doesn't want that information published and I also get many times more messages adding fuel to the issue by telling me that MJ has been PM'ing them and asking them to make posts on his behalf.

It ends here. If MJ or his compatriots wish to take it further then MJ knows who to send his complain to. In the meantime this website is closed to him and anyone who takes it upon themselves to make posts on his behalf.