Emaar Business Park , Building
4,Office 311 P.O. Box 51785 ,
Dubai ,UAE.

Client code /VIC/SPDC/ vol. 109
Attn:Sir Subject:SHELL RECRUITMENT

You are here by notified that your qualifications and
experiences were found suitable for the requirements
of Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria.verification and
screening you are to submit your most recent resume through our e-mail. [email protected]

Faithfully,
Mr Dereks Nez.

Edit:

Did a search on google.
It is old, from August 2007, see here
http://www.newnation.vg/forums/showthread.php?t=107710&page=3

Mast Bumper
20th Mar 2008, 02:10
I say it's a scam. Nobody with Shell would use a yahoo email account, they'd use a company @shell.com email.

heli-cal
20th Mar 2008, 03:08
dereksnezyahoocom = crashed monkey ooze!

Foggy Bottom
20th Mar 2008, 03:39
Please send me $4000 and I will happily represent you to them. They are very hard to please, so although I will do my utmost to secure you a high paying position I can make no guarantees.

Of course, my fees are non-refundable.

Coconutty
20th Mar 2008, 08:54
I can put you in touch with another contact from Nigeria who will gladly send you the entire bank deposit of his wealthy employer who is looking to invest in the UK, and for being so kind and helping him in this way he will reward you with 10% of the total amount which is equivalent to 1.5 million of our finest British pounds. :rolleyes:

You could then use some of that to raise the $4000 needed for the introduction, and even if it did go wrong - what would you have to lose ?

If interested please send your full name, date and place of birth, passport sized photograph, recent gas and electricity bills and your bank sort code and account numbers, plus a specimen of your signature and I will pass them on for you. :ok:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d129/coconut11/Coconutty.jpg