PDA

View Full Version : Bristol Groundschool notes

HarryP
16th Mar 2008, 23:17
Anyone have a set (or parts) of the Bristol Groundschool notes that they would sell?
VERY good price paid.
e-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 01702-584554
Mobile: 07926-076045

RudeNot2
17th Mar 2008, 13:29
If you are looking for a slightly cheaper way to get hold of the material than paying BGS AND you are looking to sit exams after studying, I believe you will need to pay out to BGS or CATS or whoever. The CAA want to see that you have been through a recognised course.

Hope that makes sense..

HarryP
17th Mar 2008, 22:52
Hi,
thanks for the reply.
No, I'm not trying to 'cheapskate' it. I'm enrolled with GTS at Bournemouth, but their notes aren't the absolute acme. I've seen Bristol's stuff before and I believe it's the best. I've sat 'Principles of Flight' and 'Aircraft General Knowledge' but didn't really understand them well and I want to work through the subjects properly. Also, I'm studying 'Performance at the moment and the GTS text is awful.

If you hear of any of the texts, even if they're not new, perhaps you'd let me know or pass on my details? As I said I would pay a good price, and give you something for your trouble if you came across anything.

Thanking you again for your time,
Harry page

bluenose81huskys
18th Mar 2008, 19:57
Harry You Have A Pm Mate!!

Phenom100
19th Mar 2008, 15:38
Harry,

I have a spare copy of BGS AGK as new, make me an offer if interested? Plua i have an original BGS CD-Rom of ALL the 14 subjects available (same as books but all on CD) make offer if interested?

B Regards
Danny C

acuba 290
20th Mar 2008, 23:32
@irishone

why Oxford is ****? :confused:

flightlevel1985
21st Mar 2008, 07:55
Well, I am 3/4 of the way through the Oxford DL course, and I think that the books are great. A little wordy and long winded in places perhaps, but great none the less. They have certainly helped me to get some great results :)