PDA

View Full Version : enlighten please

CAPTKASANA
16th Mar 2008, 14:08
getting endorsed an airbus 320 on my licence last week along with boeing 737 -800-900's puts me in a situation where i wonder am i the only pilot in entire asia at the age of 23 to have this achievement please help how can i officially confirm wether i actually am or not.

Gin Jockey
18th Mar 2008, 05:25
:yuk:
Yeah sorry, can't help you with this. What we can confirm though, is that if your ego was a plane it would either be that big russian antonov freighter with 6 engines or the A380. Seriously though, I hope lots of people reply to this post and affirm your feelings of love for yourself. Speaking of love, my martini glass is missing me. Bye bye now.

Dream Land
18th Mar 2008, 07:00
Not to go negative on you but endorsements have nothing to do with position, anyone can buy an endorsement, what position do you hold, just curious?

crewcostundercontrol
18th Mar 2008, 20:32
My God I bet you are great fun to fly with, I bet the skippers you fly with love you!!!!!!! I bet they don't, how does that make you feel?

malc4d
18th Mar 2008, 20:46
Well done ...........:D

DesiPilot
19th Mar 2008, 05:05
at the tender age of 23 you have mastered two beasts, wow, I am in awe!! May be its time now to get your head out of your you know where .

Ohh and to burst your bubble the other day I flew with an FO (yes, in India) who is 21 years old and has both the type ratings you mentioned. So nope you are not the youngest studd out there.

beluga0703
19th Mar 2008, 05:42
I know one who is 22 year old with B767 & B777 rating. And he is flying the a/c. How does that sound?

cav-not-ok
19th Mar 2008, 05:48
hah! i know a guy who's got a Fokker 50, B734, and an airbus 330 rating, all in 1 1/2 to 2 years. prob about 22 years old now.

*lame-o*

NGFellow
19th Mar 2008, 05:55
What the good Captain Kasana won't tell you is why he has two type endorsements. This couldn't possibly be the same Kasana who took a picture of his Capt smoking on the flightdeck recently and leaked it to the press, could it? No one would fly with him at his carrier and so he had to resign or else be fired. Daddy got him a job at another airline?

Instead of being reflective on the past, he is more concerned being the only one in Asia with two type ratings! Give me a break---Good luck at Indigo, GoAir or AnyAir--Better them than us. This guy is bad Juju--Watch your back.

And the good Capt probably has 500 hr TT.

flightleader
19th Mar 2008, 06:59
Stop jerking yourself off with one hand and holding your licence in another hand with that endorsed page opened.:eek::eek:

Oz_TB10
19th Mar 2008, 07:05
Yeah Cap,

I think i might be able to help you. Just follow these instructions to find out........Up your A$$ and turn left!

btw my cuz had his F50, 734 and A330 rating by the time he was 21 1/2. Full ATPL as of 21, and he had to wait 4 months eventough he had the hours because he was underage.

Stick it where the sun dont shine!

Pleasant regards,
Oztb10

Virtual Reality
19th Mar 2008, 07:07
SO WHAT ???? :yuk::yuk::yuk:

You are still in INDIA for christ sake .........

DesiPilot
19th Mar 2008, 07:41
Thanks NGFellow

What the good Captain Kasana won't tell you is why he has two type endorsements. This couldn't possibly be the same Kasana who took a picture of his Capt smoking on the flightdeck recently and leaked it to the press, could it? No one would fly with him at his carrier and so he had to resign or else be fired. Daddy got him a job at another airline?

Instead of being reflective on the past, he is more concerned being the only one in Asia with two type ratings! Give me a break---Good luck at Indigo, GoAir or AnyAir--Better them than us. This guy is bad Juju--Watch your back.

And the good Capt probably has 500 hr TT.

I didn't realise he was the same guy, now I have to be very careful who the FO is in case he turns out to be Capt.Kasana. Last I know our company has said no to him but if right strings are pulled anything is possible in India.

Virutal Reality,

SO WHAT ????

You are still in INDIA for christ sake .........

I take offense to that. I am in India and with all of its ups and downs its not that bad a place to live. Ohh and before you shoot me down, I have lived in the west so I do know the differences.

jester_icarus
19th Mar 2008, 08:04
oh my..my...