PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Cook to Montego Bay

scudpilot
16th Mar 2008, 11:16
Hi,
Flying Thomas Cook to Montego bay next year and have upgraded to premium economy. Did it mainly because of the leg room, anyone know what any other benefits are, would they recommend it etc.

Cheers

iain8867
16th Mar 2008, 12:22
In the prem cabin you will get an increased hold luggage allowance, free bar (excluding Champagne) upgraded meals, priority baggage and boarding, welcome on board drink, Legroom 34"

The economy cabin is going up to 33" legroom for May this year to compete with FCA and TOM.

If I get any more info I'll let you know.

Hope this had been helpful

petertvob
17th Mar 2008, 14:54
My wife and I returned on Friday from Cuba, flying Thomas Cook Premium cabin and it was the worst flight of our lives.
Yes, you do get a total of 60Kg luggage allowance. (Not really needed on a summer beach holiday)
Yes, you do get a free bar.
But the rest was garbage. No upgraded meal or choice (same as back end). No priority boarding in Cuba. No priority luggage in LGW and no welcome on board drink. The leg room outbound was limited, the seats were very uncomfortable and though slightly better on the return, it certainly did not approach the standards of FCA and Excel.
The inbound flight was very short of cabin crew and certainly did not have a dedicated crew for the front end.
Yes, we are in the process of writing to the airline to claim back the £458 that we were charged for this 'upgrade'.