PDA

View Full Version : Airlink problems at CPT

grjplanes
15th Mar 2008, 10:55
During the last 10 days or so it seemed that Airlink had very bad delays at CPT, mainly from the BAe146 but also the ERJ's.
The 146 has been delayed 4 times lately to MQP of between 3 and 6 hours, I know once it had to turn around for a passenger fainting. But the other times it's not clear, this mostly happened around last weekend and this weekend, so not affecting flights to GRJ that much.
But the ERJ's had also been delayed for between 1 and 2 hours as well, at least 5 times in the last week (this being the first flights)...resulting in delays on other routes like GRJ-DUR, CPT-KIM, CPT-UTN, UTN-JNB.
Any clarity on this?

Katters
17th Mar 2008, 06:31
**** sometime does happen pal

Goldfish Jack
17th Mar 2008, 07:29
Rather delay the flt at CPT and fix it there than have a/c broken all over the country with no spares....
Kinda logical if you ask me

buck2rogers69
17th Mar 2008, 12:52
whatever mate, they can't even fix anything at there base in JHB china, maintenane is shoody, got a liaing bastard as maintance main man!!! " Please Monitor" thats forever their rectification, after monitoring for a about 3 months F&*(K sakes!!!!

They delayed due no crew in CT, No one wanting to coming work for Airlink and generally due to the lowest of low moral in the company hindering anything a crew does!!! Any Airline should phone link crew if they needing guys, cause they all ready and waiting to JUMP SHIP, the writing is on the wall that there is no career for any of them at link, maybe a few link guys can verify these rumours!!!!!

oompilot
17th Mar 2008, 13:00
Judging by the other thread I just read maybe we should have a vote as to whose the worst company here Airlink or Naturelink. Battle of the kakest.:yuk: