PDA

View Full Version : SAA Flight Training (California) and other CA flight schools.

Aerocadet
9th Mar 2008, 12:12
Good day fellow aviation enthusiasts!

I'm planning to pursue my flight training in the USA after completing my aeronautics degree in our country.

I went through a lot of research about flight schools and I decided to train in California. I went through some webpages of flight schools and found SAA Flight Training topping my list since I would consider recognition from international aviation companies.

The price may be a little pricey than other FBOs but its ok for me to spend a little more for quality. I had bad experiences in our country where I spend almost more of what I'm supposed to pay and scheduling is very poor because the school prioritizes foreign nationals. How ironic that in our country, flight schools act that way.

Can anyone enlighten me about the flight school I mentioned? Does anyone here have an actual flight training on that school? I'm planning to get the Pro Pilot Program if ever I would be enrolling there. Can anyone also recommend a good flight school for international students to train in CA?

Thank you very much!!! :cool: