PDA

View Full Version : A simple question !!

Trevor Macken
5th Mar 2008, 08:20
Hi All,

Has anyone who has recently graduated :ugh: from BCFT's Modular Jetline course made it to a RHS ???? :D

I know the numbers going through are small but I'd appreciate a response if you are out there...

Thks

T.M.

HappyFran
5th Mar 2008, 14:15
Hi,
You ask an interesting question.
I am currently at BCFT doing the Jetline course....with which I am very happy.
There are certainly a very large number of people who have completed there training at BCFT and gone on to work for almost any airline you care to mention.
Dena in the office has a hall of fame board which lists a large number of ex BCFT students and were they are now.
BUT your specific question is a little more differcult for me to give an accurate answer to because I don't know and have never asked that specific question. The uncertainty is caused by; (i) I don't know for how long BCFT have been marketing the Jetline course as a complete package viz a complete package of discrete modules. (ii) There is a high likelyhood that a number of students did not complete all of the modules at BCFT but are still claimed by BCFT as there successful students...kinda natural marketing ploy I guess :ooh::ooh:
Unfortunately you will probably not get alot of accurate information from this forum, as the majority of ex-students will be off flying and persuing there careers and not use this forum much these days.
The only definative answer I think will have to come from Dena, (I assume you know how to contact her).
I personally highly rate the course and the instructors. Never heard a bad word about them. All my fellow students are happy little bunnies, how the big bad outside world will view us when we fall out at the end remains to be seen. But I sincerely believe (perhaps with an element of wishful hope)BCFT will have given me the tools to go out and punt my wares.
:\:\:\