View Full Version : "Buh-Bye" From Total Bastard Airlines

ONTPax
2nd Mar 2008, 22:12
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=OEGO9ZF2

I recently stumbled across this skit from an old episode of Saturday Night Live. I was initially thinking about posting it on the "Cabin Crew" forum but decided against it. Too many people there might take it the wrong way. Too many people here might take it the wrong way. You can be the judge as to whether or not it's funny. Remember, what is considered humourous fluctuates wildly, depending on which side of the Atlantic one is situated. Yes, David Spade rubs some people the wrong way.

I couldn't figure out how to embed it. Disregard the cheesy ad and click on the "play" arrows a few times to kick it into action.

I'm not sure how long this link will remain active. Sometimes they become invalid when certain parties squawk over copyrights.

Keeping in mind that this is a parody, it is hoped that there is no real-life counterpart to the airline depicted here. This was recently viewed by a Canadian friend and she stated, "Oh, that's just like flying on Air Canada!":eek:

ONTPax

con-pilot
2nd Mar 2008, 22:54
Couldn't get it to work ONT, did see some rather ugly looking women.

gingernut
2nd Mar 2008, 23:08
just won 2mill on party poker and wanna share it with my fellow ppruners:)

couldn't see the video though.

gingernut
2nd Mar 2008, 23:08
just won 2mill on party poker and wanna share it with my fellow ppruners:)

couldn't see the video though.

G-CPTN
2nd Mar 2008, 23:13
I couldn't get any direct response, but I downloaded the video using RealPlayer Download.

Absolute waste of time and effort IMO.

My advice is don't bother - oh, and BTW - Bubye . . .

BlueDiamond
2nd Mar 2008, 23:26
Very laboured and contrived kind of humour ... not really very funny.

con-pilot
2nd Mar 2008, 23:27
just won 2mill on party poker and wanna share it with my fellow ppruners

Hey you play there also? Great, what name do you play under? I'm EXUSMS2181. Join me sometime and you can win my chips, everybody else wins me chips. :(

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
3rd Mar 2008, 02:25
If it's what I think it is then it involves David Spade and as everyone knows, an enlarged prostate is funnier than David Spade :yuk:

notmyC150v2
3rd Mar 2008, 04:45
Clearly an old, old episode of Saturday Night Live.

Really only of interest to see all of the huge comedy stars before they were stars. Must have been before Helen Hunt became a star on Mad About You. God that was a while ago now.

If it's what I think it is then it involves David Spade and as everyone knows, an enlarged prostate is funnier than David Spade

amen brother, amen.

EC Does It
3rd Mar 2008, 09:45
Ah Helen Hunt. I would. At least twice.