PDA

View Full Version : Any info about the school

Maron_Glasay
1st Mar 2008, 23:28
hi guys,
i am about to join a flying school in oklahoma in USA, the school name is Riverside flight center. i wanna know if it is a good school and whether it is known or not.

Any info about it will help me. thanks .....

cirruscrystal
2nd Mar 2008, 20:32
Good school, good attitude from Yuri, despite all of this anyone must remember the basics of flight training.

Do not expect to get anything done in what you are told, double or triple everything. No disrespect to Riverside in particular, it is intrinsic to the whole business. It doesnt matter if you are the best pilot on the globe, it will happen and you must go in with your eyes wide open and get through without going bankrupt and family remaining that you might have!

The whole affair pushed my wife and i to the limit, not saying it wasnt worth it but i wish people had been more honest with me before i started the whole pocess.:ok:

Maron_Glasay
5th Mar 2008, 07:58
hi there,

thank you so much for that. so do u think if i reached to an agreement with the school on paying three installements .
1. after finishing the ppl but before the exams result
2 after finishing the instrument rating but before the exams results
3 after finishing the cpl but before the exams results.

by that i will guarantee that i will pay for what i got. and the whole course amount will be in three installements.

Do you think it will work.

Maron_Glasay
5th Mar 2008, 08:02
hi Amanda,

Actually i have to wait untill i get my education visa first and then i will be going there as soon as possible.

What about u, y in august...