PDA

View Full Version : Air India

farrari
1st Mar 2008, 05:08
Just wondering if any one has info on what is happening with AI, re expat pilot recruitment. Do they still have 777 sitting on the ground due to lack of pilots or is that or was that crap.

farrari
3rd Mar 2008, 02:27
Must be some one out there from AI!!!!!!!!!:uhoh:

Puffin
3rd Mar 2008, 18:08
Air India is hiring B777 Captains, and also has a need for B737NG (B737 EFIS considered) Captains and A310 Captains.

There is a new agency in USA that is currently placing pilots and have a good reputation.

If interested, send resume and copy of pilot license to appropriate email:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

pinkflaps
4th Mar 2008, 09:29
What happened to Rishworth' contract?? Aren't they the one handling 777??? Or is it too bad to continue?? :confused:

4th Mar 2008, 12:27
All the Indian airlines have more planes than pilots.

They all are having trouble getting people to agree to live in India.

I don't know about contract agencies. But i'm here and can see with my own eyes.

People just don't want to stick arround - and I can sympathise with that.

it's like this :ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh: all day long. With everyone. It's the Indian way.

Rotorhead1026
4th Mar 2008, 12:38
Well, wouldn't say with EVERYONE. Most of the people I deal with on a day-to-day basis are friendly amd helpful. The bureaucracy is very frustrating, though. Agree that NOTHING is easy here. :ugh:

4th Mar 2008, 12:50
I agree that most people are very friendly here and certainly make you fell welcome.

But sofar 90% of the people who have said they will do something just don't do it when they say they will.

It's just that if it's not possible just say so. All I want is honesty.

Sorry if i meant everyone with my previous comment but it just seems that way.