PDA

View Full Version : Airasia's "smooth Landing" 2

QAR
27th Feb 2008, 15:26
Heard That One Of Ak Bus Did 4.2g Landing In Kul Recently.

Is True Or Just Rumours???

Maybe 420,chrome Or Any Airasians Can Give Us The Truth...

Mate With A 4.2g Landing Im Sure The Bus Should Be In The Scrap Yard By Now...

NotHere
28th Feb 2008, 06:59
Man you guys are lucky.............just imagine if they work for some famous company in FH :ugh:

Stay safe guys!!!!

squarecrow
28th Feb 2008, 14:08
out of interest how do you know it was 4.2G?

Dual_Input
29th Feb 2008, 02:16
he probalby just heard

QAR
29th Feb 2008, 04:16
yes that right mate i heard that this happen from a friend..im not sure

i

that why i asked from the true airasians on this forum 420 or chrome to confirm this...

im sure this guys will tell us the truth..

FMGCS
29th Feb 2008, 14:11
All true. Aircraft (9M-AFA) is in the AirAsia hangar now sitting on jacks. Landing gear is going to be replaced and currently undergoing a 'hard landing inspection'. 4.25g is indeed a new record for the AK fleet.

QAR
1st Mar 2008, 13:37
FIRSTLY I HOPE THAT FMGCS IS FLYING FOR AK AND HOPE ITS THE TRUTH...

BUT 4.25G...WOW...

IF YOU WANT TO FEEL THAT YOU HAVE TO REALLY PAY THROUGH YOUR NOSE IN A THEME PARK TO GET ON A ROLLER COASTER RIDE TO FEEL 4.25G..

BUT HERE FOR RM0.99 YOU GET A FLIGHT TO YOUR DESTINATION AND AK THROWS IN A ROLLER COASTER RIDE AS THEIR ONGOING PROMOTION...

" NOW EVERYONE CAN FLY"

tigerwood
3rd Mar 2008, 15:20
No problem pak. I'm sure those ex-fighter have experienced more than 5 G's. This one 4.25 only...

Mat Tongkang
3rd Mar 2008, 23:56
Hi blueangels, who is this tiger? Tiger Ong or the Rahim Nor lookalike?

jet320
4th Mar 2008, 16:49
The post data recorder after every landing gives you a history of the past flight. In there will be displayed, HARD LANDING, and if I remember correctly it is above 2,5g.
That is the reason that if you report that you have done OVERWEIGHT Landing, maintenance will do its thing, but if it does not go above 2.5 g they omitted.:=

MasMamak
4th Mar 2008, 19:07
Is tiger syed aziz's " mani brother "? Someone mentioned something like bollywood scenario somewhere a long time ago!

ngapsayot
4th Mar 2008, 20:52
Why this interest in tiger? For those who are naturally sibuk, Mat and Mamak must be referring to the " singing in the rain " round the trees episodes in KCH many years ago! That's before FA ousted PI with short gun strategies! Good cool stories for the rounds of beers but teh tarik? Aiyaya, how times change!

WiraMelayu
5th Mar 2008, 04:49
Why tiger? Well there are now quite a number of exMAS's in AK and over in the sandpit....a kind of empowerment to pick to pieces smarty arses who comment negatively about other's misfortunes! Also most of the fellas up in SEL just glossed over the MAS heroes who thumped down OZ shining T7s down over 2gs ( remember Ramlah Rams in another thread ) but make such a big deal over AK rookies. Syed A triumphed with catch of PI, ha ha; I think he needs more panadols!

Mat Sabo
6th Mar 2008, 00:16
With a landing of over 4.25g I am pretty concerned as to how they manage the maintenance/repair of that plane. Anyone has the registration? If the maintenance guys didn't get it right, it's gonna come back and bite some unfortunate souls very badly in time to come.

As for MAS boys having a go at AK guys; please remember they are from a rookie outfit which has gone too big for it's breeches. The unfortunate incidences are part and parcel of their learning curve.....if it gets too uncomfortable, stay away! Despite the low fares, I will never put any family members onboard.

MasMamak
6th Mar 2008, 06:53
Mat Sabo, the registration is 9M AFA.; do you ever read through the thread?

Stay away from Ak by all means, but the general public will still go for those cheapies!

QAR
7th Mar 2008, 04:20
usually when there is some news or rumours on airasia the air asia back up squad will come in with all their guns blazing..

but this thread was up 2 weeks ago but none of the back up squad come in...

so i guess its the thruth that 9M AFA had a 4.25g landing and has been grounded...

yes masmamak you said it right mate..if you can afford it..stay away from this bus company by all cost...

Geragau
10th Mar 2008, 00:49
Mat and Mas, it must be a real boring time in the sandpit with only teh tarik ( camel hump style? ) gossiping about AK misfortunes. It's unfortunate that AK's fortunes picked up after the glib tongued sweet talking TF acquired it. Sadly, he and his cronies had no " aviation " traditions and as such, carry on business in the usual " winner take all " style. See how he turned out at Sharizat's campaign in Lembah Pantai....pathetically hedging his bets; this time on the wrong mare! Same goes for his fuel hedging too.

As for the other Mat, Si Tongkang...well most suspect the Rahim Noor ( remember Anwar's black eye? ) look alike goes with the same initials as American Aiirline! Hence the story about his KCH exploits with PI in bollywood rain dance style! Wow, some of you folks sure had long memories!

Mat Sabo
11th Mar 2008, 01:41
Geragau...thought so too, but isn't PI happily wedded to the ex RMAF mosquito who hung on to every **** that came out of sam black's mouth?

As for TF, Sharizat's sure an old limping mare now! It's pathetic how such fellas stoop to gain some favours...it's even sadder when you have pilots who are his most ardent admirers and apologists.

PendekarTunggal
12th Mar 2008, 00:05
Hi guys.............all this cryptic stuff is making me confused. Anybody care to elaborate.

AK has a bunch of geriatrics from MAS and they somehow convinced that little kuchi aneh fella TF that things can be done on the cheap. These old ex MAS farts are trying to stay relevant, trying to capture their old glory.
old ken trying to explain away that MYY prang that things would have been worse if not for his "great experience ". Bah, what rubbish. We had one ex Lt Col praising TF to high heaven in some TV show sometime ago. All these get to TF's head; see how sycophants made the old mamak think that he was Maha Firaun?

mascamel
12th Mar 2008, 02:51
Some kimchi boys in EY and EK mentioned that tigerwood had an eagle; so they got him a trophy! Must have made the bhai panty mighty jealous! Well he had right to blow his horns, they said he was some kind of designated check pilot so mentioning his stint as t7 instructor is right on the mark. I am sure he has not gone beyond 5gs but syed certainly has, the blood went to the wrong head!

tigerwood
16th Mar 2008, 15:04
The re-education is good. At least here, the system doesn't goes to the denial state. I can't understand one that support such a mojor incident and pretend that it's OK. I read about the guy did a heavy one with the shiny 7's in the kimchiland. I guess he learned a lesson too.

icemanfx
16th Mar 2008, 15:40
I heard AFA is a write off, they are cannibalising her. :ugh::{:sad:

tigerwood
16th Mar 2008, 15:55
I guess with 4.25G's just not about the landing gear structure. It's probably affect the whole fuselage. What happened to the skipper that command the plane? Probably he would say," It's only the plane, no one kick the bucket. I'm OK dude. N.F.B.D".

MasMamak
17th Mar 2008, 22:22
Hi tigerwood,
you mentioned that you were a trainer on B737 and b777...did you fly the A330? How's the KAL contract for A330 guys based in KUL or BNE? Thanks.

bungacengkeh
21st Mar 2008, 20:10
Me thinks some of you guys confuse tigerwood with somebody else. All those gossip from the sandpit and kimchiland does not add up. Just because of the name doesn't mean he is a golfer!

JaguhDunia
25th Mar 2008, 21:18
I believe tiger did fly the A330........those who need A330 info should PM him.
Are Ak's problems teething problems or part of a cancerous malaise plaguing locos doing things on the cheap? Just look at the incidents in Ryan Air which TF try to pattern Ak after; despite the so called stricter regulatory oversight in Ireland and the UK compared to the lax DCA in Malaysia.

Mat Tongkang
27th Mar 2008, 01:16
Tiger has an alter ego somewhere in this forum. As for AFA to be cannabalised would be a great idea. I certainly don't want that aircraft to be repaired only to fall apart a few years down the line taking innocent lives with it.