PDA

View Full Version : Apartment Renting in Windhoek

MrBurberry
24th Feb 2008, 04:03
I am a Canadian that has just arrived in Windhoek. 26 years old and will soon be working (hopefully) for an air operator here. If anyone currently working here could suggest a place to live ie. apartment, housing. Or suggest a nice place to stay for the time being. If anyone is on the hunt for a new roommate could you please PM me, I would certainly be grateful for any replies.

Thanks folks!

bigmanatc
25th Feb 2008, 06:44
Try Arebusch Lodge next to the airport. Have`nt been there for ages so don`t know the rates. Ask your prospective employer for some info. Good luck.

MrBurberry
25th Feb 2008, 12:20
Thank you, I am currently staying at the Arebbusch lodge right now and the price is good for the time being. I would suggest any new pilots or travelers to stay here, nice place indeed.

Klein Windhoek, and Windhoek West seem like nice areas as I have done a bit of touring about town with the Call Taxi's. Any permanent living suggestions would be a great help. Thank you and regards.

Thank you for the reply BigMan.

27th Feb 2008, 03:55
If you're hoping to live and work in Windhek and you'll probably do most of your flying out of Eros, then why not live somewhere closer to the airport? Olympia, Suiderhof, Akademia, Pioneerspark are all more or less ok and close to work.