PDA

View Full Version : Seair pilot recruitment

Filam
22nd Feb 2008, 15:07
I heard through the grapevine that Seair is recruiting 30 pilots. I check out the company's website and they do not have a recruitment section for pilots.

If one wants to apply for this company, how can they submit their resume and find out company requirements?

If one can, can land an interview, does anyone know what is the interview process like?

This is for all who need employment. Thank you Kababayans!

Filam
25th Feb 2008, 03:53
Hello Fellow Pilots,

If you want to apply for Seair your better of going directly to the HR department. It's located on Pasay Road. Acccording to my source, he went there and applied directly.

The lady that helped him gave him an essay exam and an application. The questions are basically "who am I" what are your achievements? Why are you leaving your other company? That's pretty much the information I got so far.

Once my source finished submitting his resume, he was told that the Chief Pilot will contact him for an interview schedule. He submitted his resume last Wednesday. it's been five days now.

Otherwise, if I hear anything I will let everyone know. I understand that several Seair pilots applied for Air Philippines and they were accepted the same day they turned in their resume.

So presently there are job openings for tha company. So pilots send those resumes in and get that experience!

Hope this is a help? I will let all of you know if my source got called.

God bless!

Filam;)

OMDB-PiLoT
26th Feb 2008, 18:08
Do you believe they will be interested in Indian pilots? Can you please confirm this with your source or provide any contact information of the HR department? Thanks in advance.

Regards