PDA

View Full Version : accommodation aerodynamics malaga

macflea
16th Feb 2008, 13:36
hi guys

how easy or difficult is it to get accommodation in malaga? i was enquiring about booking a course at aerodynamics next month, the girl said student apartments would be booked up , that they would try to sort out a hotel if possible.a bit slow now booking in case i arrive out there with no accommodation and end up paying 70 euros a night in a hotel. any info please.

cheers macflea

cessna310
16th Feb 2008, 14:29
Hi,
She has booked hotel 4 u but, u will b charged half rate per day. There is one B & B near that hotel, once u go there then find it out it is cheap, i think is 20 Euro per night. don't worry she will care of u. I hope this info help u.
Best of luck,

Regards,
cessna310.

menikos
16th Feb 2008, 15:05
Hello,

http://www.hostels.com/en/availability.php/HostelNumber.19733?PHPSESSID=7546b47f301a280bb419be5c1460dab 3

very nice people and very close to the school with supermarkets surrounding the area it's a bed and breakfast and if you do not mind you share the room with other people the cheapest one is the 8 mixed room, 2 computers available if you have your own computer the Wi-Fi is available.

From Malaga airport take the bus 19 (1 euro) and ask for the gas station CEPSA the B&B is in front of but be aware that they are now a lot of construction because of the tube so your reference point is the supercore (name of the supermarket) on the left side the bus will turn right normally because of the construction ask for the stop the B&B is on the right side of the supermarket in front of the gas station CEPSA

For the flights you'll have to take the train till the airport 15 mn to walk from the B&B and maybe 10 or less from the train station until the airport (general aviation).

The B&B is in the same area than the appartements they offer if you come by plane you have also a train station 15 mn by walk in case of the ticket is too dare from Malaga in your way back to home in that case take the train + bus until sevilla airport which I did to save money (17.30 euros train + 2 euros for the bus).

http://www.renfe.es/

Enjoy and the people from Aerodynamics are lovely :ok:

bobster1
16th Feb 2008, 16:04
And over the road from that B+B, above the internet cafe there are rooms available by the half hour!!!:eek: but the girls are ugly!!!! :p

flymetothemoon06
16th Feb 2008, 20:21
I went over to Aerodynamics last year to do some hour building and I stayed in an apartment in the centre of Malaga. It was a bit of a mission getting to and from the flying school as you have to walk along the road which is quite busy. My advice is either stay somewhere close i.e the b & b opposite, or if you are old enough to rent a car then do...it will save time and make the journey less painful ;)

The people there are lovely though and all in all a good school. Be sure to fly along the coast to Almeria, it is a nice trip and fairly quiet.

Enjoy!

macflea
17th Feb 2008, 11:53
thanks guys