PDA

View Full Version : emirates recruitment day

rustylady
8th Feb 2008, 17:27
hi, has any one been invited to liverpool assessment day on 13th Feb? if so what can i expect plz:uhoh:

captainpierre
8th Feb 2008, 19:04
I just went to Emirates's open house in San francisco. One HR lady from Australia and one 777 captain from England (he started Emirates 4 years ago and upgraded 2 years ago). They were very nice and talked mostly about Dubai, company expansion and wages. We saw a 45 min movie about the company. You can ask questions at the end and if you have the requirements (4000TT, 2000 Jet, 1000PIC jet, for FO positions), you can sign up for an interview in Dubai. I am going at the end of April.
About 35 peoples showed up, everybody was in professional attire (except one guy in jeans and T-shirt). Several major airline captains looking for direct entry captain positions (they are not so hot about it anymore) and some regional captain guys like me for FO positions. No woman pilot showed up but I think they'll like to have some.
Good luck and have fun.

FL XXX
9th Feb 2008, 10:10
THANKS!! Captain Pierre,

I have an interview in dubai in april 2008, anyone have any more specific info about this. Many thanks in advance guys.