PDA

View Full Version : Air Arabia Interview

greendotspeed
5th Feb 2008, 19:18
Has anyone been to Air Arabia interview?
If yes, may you please let us know what questions are asked in the interview, what questions are on the written exams and what is the simulator check like.

TheFlyingDJ
6th Feb 2008, 10:34
I heard that it's different for low time/hours on type and L or R seat. Not sure if they hire Lefty's.
Also heard that sim ride is similar to LPC, anyone knows?

Are you going there anytime soon ?

GONE FLYING
6th Feb 2008, 17:22
Did the assesment end of last year consists of tech exam,psychometric test,team exercise and interview, exam contained met questions (itz trade wind stuff,fog,etc) also memory items for a320 ie :unreliable airspeed,loss of braking etc..You will do a sim ride maybe engine failure after t/o and return ils raw data rw 120l at Dubai to land not too bad nothing like a opc/lpc so dont worry.Anyway best of luck :ok:

TheFlyingDJ
6th Feb 2008, 19:11
Sounds good. whats your bus experience and did you get feedback allready?
cheers

GONE FLYING
7th Feb 2008, 08:59
Im low houred on the bus and yes i did pass the selection process but due to my hours and lack of training facilitys they couldnt take me :ugh:so my application is on hold until either changes.

TheFlyingDJ
7th Feb 2008, 10:09
Hey there, sorry to hear. Same story for me i'm afraid.
Well we have to keep the spirit up i guess.

The psychometric test, is that anything like the advanced compass tests?

cheers

GONE FLYING
7th Feb 2008, 10:17
Never been too worried about the psychometric test just answer the questions truthfully there not hard ,yes they are quite similar Advanced compass and AA psycho test just lots of mind bending stuff:8

greendotspeed
7th Feb 2008, 10:25
Thanks for all the help.
I will post something after my interview for the other pilots.
But if anyone has any more info on AA interview eg questions & answers, sim ride and what do the people ask in the interview, please please pm me asap.
Thanks a million.

greendotspeed
9th Feb 2008, 10:25
Does anyone have more info on Air Arabia interview?