PDA

View Full Version : Orion Aviation Services

dcgene
4th Feb 2008, 01:27
Does anybody out there dealt with or have any information on Orion Aviation Services. I see they are looking for helo drivers, rumour has it for Angola.

Any info will be much appreciated.

DC Gene

funfinn2000
13th Mar 2008, 21:39
I got a reply back asking me to fill out forms and not a word back, even tried to call them and one number is cut off and the other is an answer machine that is full with the presidents voice on it

sarbee
14th Mar 2008, 01:00
.. email, phone, fax... nothing... must assume it was a false lead or an attempt to scavenge information / copies of CV's for some other purpose? Ooh.. a conspiracy???!!! ;):uhoh:

funfinn2000
14th Mar 2008, 01:05
bogus webpage and I bet the answer machine is full of pilots looking for the info.

ah well wasn't too keen on Angola anyways

spike727
22nd Mar 2009, 02:23
They are looking for B727 and DC9 crews on climbto350. Anyone have news?

Cheers,

Jimmy

SSilky
23rd Mar 2009, 00:46
Checked Google maps for their address; it appears to be a residence, a single family house.
Also located at that address, American Asian Tours Inc.
Reverse lookup for the phone number yields:

Deleted: SP

Nothing much new. :(

Not an auspicious first post, trying to give out personal details without verification :=

Senior Pilot
Rotorheads Moderator

SSilky
23rd Mar 2009, 14:04
OOPS! Next first post will be better.

tu154
23rd Mar 2009, 15:59
Orion are a fairly major recruiter for contractors of various types in the oil and gas industry, seems to be an offshoot of them.

Slopey
23rd Mar 2009, 23:16
Hi All,

I'd just like to point out that Orion Aviation Services are in NO way related to the aerospace arm of Orion Engineering Services Ltd, called Orion Aerospace, (and the OrionGroup) based in the UK/Aberdeen/Inverness etc.

Our Aerospace division can be found through the group website - google and you'll find it :)

They're not the Orion you're thinking of if you're thinking of the Oil & Gas et al recruitment agency.

Kind Regards,
Slopey

(OrionGroup IT Director! ;) )